Constitutional Emergency

2011 & 2012 ELECTIONS (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Secret Service Must Investigate Obama Credit Card Fraud

Please help spread this as fast as we can and as far and wide as we must. It feels good to have the upper hand finally........lets do all…

Started by Twana Blevins

33 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Cathy Gardino

SIX STATES, SOLDIERS AND SENIORS WILL DECIDE 2012 RACE

News With Views Penned by J.B. Williams As the 2012 campaign moves toward the first Presidential debate between incumbent Obama and chal…

Started by Twana Blevins

2 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Dann Gravett

WHEN DID COMMUNISM BECOME AN AMERICAN DREAM?

News With Views Penned By J.B. Williams   Sadly, too many Americans don’t know what communism is, or they foolishly think that it died wi…

Started by Twana Blevins

9 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by James D. Burke

VDA - Veterans Highest Priorities in the 2012 Election!

September 24, 2012 Veterans Highest Priorities in the 2012 Election!   Partisan groups are tugging American Veterans in nume…

Started by Twana Blevins

6 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Pat Chadwell

Obama Expose'

Sept. 21, 2012   Obama plays follow the leader down tarnished Golden path Since the U.S. has found its fiscal and environmental paradigm i…

Started by Twana Blevins

2 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

The OPSEC Newsletter

Just a little over one month ago, OPSEC released it's revealing documentary Dishonorable Disclosures with unprecedented success. With ov…

Started by Twana Blevins

3 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Dorris Ponstingl

Despite Media Hype, No Bounce for Obama in Swing States

Breitbart.com by William Bigelow     Politico’s “Unnamed Sources” say Ohio is lost for Mitt Romney. Like hell it is. They say Obama got…

Started by Twana Blevins

5 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Dorris Ponstingl

Do not believe the Presidential Polls until the second week in October !.

Do not believe the presidential Polls until the second week in October !. It is all propaganda to demoralize you and stop you from voting.…

Started by Wayne Mercier

0 Sep 10, 2012

Veteran Defenders of America CALL TO ACTION : Immediate Action Needed

Please let me (Twana) know if you do this. I will add it to the list of what states have been covered.     UPDATE: PLEASE USE THIS SCRIBD…

Started by Twana Blevins

12 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by James Allen

AFSCME Union President Thug Goes After Clint Eastwood! Patriots We Gotta Have Clint Eastwoods Back Right Now

BuzzFeed AFSCME President Lee Saunders. Image by Stewart Cairns / AP   Posted Sep 3, 2012 4:25pm EDT   CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The newly-elect…

Started by Twana Blevins

8 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Brian A. Rich

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service