2011 & 2012 ELECTIONS (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rahm Emanuels speech at DNC

My ears perked up when he said that in the next 4 years something bad was going to happen and who do you want in charge?  Well I for one do…

Started by Teresa Stone

3 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected

LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) - A Texas leader is warning of what he calls a ‘civil war’ and possible invasion of United Nations troops if Presiden…

Started by Twana Blevins

58 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

MOST PATRIOTS FELT A CIVIL WAR WAS COMING

This stopped being a joke when our greatest enemy ever; Soros and his billions started backing that evil in DC and this knowledge wa…

Started by Dale L. Neill

0 Aug 23, 2012

OBAMA, ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

News With Views Penned By J.B. Williams August 18, 2012 NewsWithViews.com     Harry Reid, the U.S. Senate’s most famous scumbag since T…

Started by Twana Blevins

22 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

ROMNEY PICKS 2011 CONSERVATIVE OF THE YEAR

News With Views Penned By J.B. Williams August 13, 2012 Weeks of speculation over who would become Mitt Romney’s 2012 running mate ended…

Started by Twana Blevins

15 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Kathi McDermott

It is absolutely critical that our military voters request their absentee ballots now.

Getting Election Ready Friends, It is absolutely critical that our military voters request their absentee ballots now. If yo…

Started by Twana Blevins

5 Aug 4, 2012

CAN RON PAUL REALLY STEAL GOP NOMINATION?

ALL OFF TOPIC COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED. TWANA __________________________________________________________ News With Views Penned By J.B.…

Started by Twana Blevins

41 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by valerie eggers

Chick-fil-A Expresses Family Values........so.......The Left Attacks While America Holds Firm on Traditional Man/Woman Marriage

Obama's Regime is the Most Faith-Intolerant in the History of Our Republic Signal Your Support for Traditional Family Values Chic…

Started by Harry Riley

15 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Tye

Federal Court finds Obama appointees interfered with New Black Panther prosecution

Examiner A federal court in Washington, DC, held last week that political appointees appointed by President Obama did interfere with the…

Started by Twana Blevins

5 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Ted I Lewis

GOP READIES AUGUST SUICIDE IN TAMPA

"The appearance here, is that the GOP is committed to losing, just like 2008 with McCain, who they knew GOP voters would never support. Ro…

Started by Twana Blevins

65 Aug 2, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service