Tea Parties/Rallies/Demonstrations/Townhalls (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Judges Warn, “World War I Bladensburg’s Crosses Now At Risk”

I was asked to share this with you it was posted by a Patriot, who was once a member here, share the information if you wish, or join in th…

Started by Aka Anonymous

0 Mar 3, 2018

President Trump's DC Inauguration to be Disrupted

I received thiis message from a fellow patriot. I checked out the disruption site listed. They are very serious about disrupting the inaugu…

Started by Dennis Puckett

1 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

need find group

Live in volusia county fl and im looking to join a group.would anyone know how i can connect

Started by patricia pierce

0 Jan 24, 2014

Veterans Taking a Stand to Take America's Freedoms Back

PLEASE "COPY and SHARE" "NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN and PATRIOTS to COME TO THE AID OF OUR COUNTRY" ...PERIOD Dear VETERAN PATRIOTS,…

Started by Robert David Hummel

0 Jan 13, 2014

October 13th, Million Vet March on the Memorials

October 13th, Million Vet March on the Memorials A new rally is forming, “Million Vet March On The Memorials” that will be held 9am Octobe…

Started by Stephanie Robinson

11 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Joann Cherrey

Canada Joins Truckers To Shut Down America, Number Tops 70,000 “Truckers To Shut Down America”

Canada Joins Truckers To Shut Down America, Number Tops 70,000 “Truckers To Shut Down America” Update...Canada Joins USA...Number Tops...by…

0 Sep 22, 2013

Need to Know: Truckers To Shut Down America, October 11-13

Need to Know: Truckers To Shut Down America, October 11-13 by Dean Garrison URL: http://wp.me/p3c1Bb-4JB photo: ats_500 Remember the…

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Brenda Joy Duchi

For all of you who countered Code Pink and other anti-US jerks in DC who camouflaged themselves as anti-war peace folks....

Are you kidding me????? Lol that's THAT guy? Ok to all of you who don't remember the ruckus(es) in DC with Code Pink....we were there in t…

Started by Twana Blevins

4 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

Pennsylvania Tea Party April 18

If you know updates for these events and/or anymore PA TP, R, D, please post them and live links here. Philadelphia, PA Philadelphia Ta…

Started by Twana Blevins

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Twana Blevins

MSNBC AND NYT RECOGNIZE THE TEA PARTY PATRIOT MOVEMENT!

Tea Party movement lights fuse for right! This New York Times story by Rajah Bose was just published this morning on the MSNBC Website rec…

Started by Stingray SFO (3% Oath Keeper)

1 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Harry Riley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service