Constitutional Emergency

In Memory of (211)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ghosts of World War II: The photographs found at flea markets superimposed on to modern street scenes

MailONLINE Images depict almost transparent soldiers racing through our streets as they look today Fascinating series shows contrast bet…

Started by Twana Blevins

1 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

Come join me at Funeral Services for Susan "Terminater Girl" Harkness on Texas Sons Of Liberty

Texas Sons Of Liberty Charles "kickstand" Ellio... Charles "kickstand" Elliott has invited you to the event 'Funeral Services for Susan…

Started by Twana Blevins

7 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

Today, the United States of America lost a great warrior for God and country. Richard Van Waes, a US Navy veteran and Founder of Veteran Defenders of America

Today, the United States of America lost a great warrior for God and country.  Richard Van Waes, a US Navy veteran and Founder of Veteran…

Started by Twana Blevins

12 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

REMEMBER OUR HEROES

Tactical Life Posted by Andre M. Dall'au. Author Archive » Memorial Day — when we honor the sacrifices of those who gave it their all! G…

Started by Twana Blevins

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole

DROPPED! Judge Andrew Napolitano’s “Freedom Watch” on Fox Business Channel

Beginning to look more and more like we will have only the internet to rely on for our news! In the article about this it's also said that…

Started by Stingray SFO (3% Oath Keeper)

3 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

I am sorry and it has been a while....

I haven't been here in a while...been really busy at work...but came in here tonight and found out that Twana's mom died.  Me and my family…

Started by Robert P. Garding

4 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Lawrence Yarborough

Twana, You Are in My Heart

Twana, you are in my heart and my prayers. A Mother's love never leaves you, nor the endless memories.  Family is most precious, and they s…

Started by Cathy O'Brien

1 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

Honor and Remember - October 2010 Fallen Troops

October 2010: Staff Sgt. Willie J. Harley Jr. Spc. Luther W. Rabon Jr. Sgt. Anthony D. Matteoni Sgt. 1st Class Lance H. Vogeler Spc. Jose…

Started by Twana Blevins

8 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

Army Casualties

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO SAY A PRAYER AND FORWARD THIS THAT OTHERS MIGHT HONOR THESE HEROS. DOD Identifies Three Army Casualties The Departme…

Started by Uvin A. Clough JR., TSGT, USAF, RET.

0 Nov 19, 2010

Army and Marine Casualties

PLEASE! ! ! TAKE TIME TO SAY A PRAYER AND FORWARD THIS THAT OTHERS MIGHT HONOR THESE HEROS DOD Identifies Six Army Casualties The Depart…

Started by Uvin A. Clough JR., TSGT, USAF, RET.

0 Nov 18, 2010

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service