Constitutional Emergency

Patriots Discussions (532)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Interesting Judicial Note regarding the Hammond Case - Corruption at every turn

No Description

Started by Patriot Vet

0 Feb 8, 2016

Obama's Shady Cabinet Choices

I guess that "Hope and Change" jingle was just another pitch the ultimate snake oil salesmen laid on his hard of thinking liberal minions.…

Started by 3IDGrunt (Scott)

4 Apr 11, 2015

DR BEN CARSON: OBAMACARE TRUTH. OBAMA IS A MARXIST

No Description

Started by J. Adams

0 Jan 18, 2015

Cloward-Pivens Stratigy/The plan of the International Financiers and Globalists

No Description

Started by Michael M. Regan

0 Oct 5, 2014

Cloward-Pivens Stratigy/The plan of the International Financiers and Globalists

No Description

Started by Michael M. Regan

0 Oct 5, 2014

Letter to our NM U.S. Senator Martin Heinrich (re: Return of Government to Our Constitutional Principles)!

Wanted to take the liberty of sharing my following fifth letter that I recently forwarded to our NM U.S. Senator Martin Heinrich requesting…

Started by Jake L. Martinez

1 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

Obama's best-kept secret ? .....NOT

To America                                        June 3,2014                       Transparency-Barack Obama's best-kept secret-part 9    …

Started by John J. Little Eagle Freeman

2 Jun 3, 2014

Sick and tired

Most people are sick and tired of paying too many taxes.

Started by Rick

2 May 18, 2014
Reply by Rick

aid for patriots staying in DC during OAS

Hi, I'm new, glad to be here to share my hope for success at restoring our Country with OAS! Before I post my suggestion I would like to is…

Started by Mitzy Ann Lancaster

6 Apr 7, 2014

Has anyone ever thought that this Could be A SETUP

BO W/USE #OAS MayGn #TeaPARTY #LibRtRns #Constitution #guns WarUkraineSyriaIranIsrael4Cover-up USEconomyCrashWorldReset

Started by Thomas Benigno

16 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by George Massu

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service