Constitutional Emergency

Patriots Discussions (532)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALL Americans should view this video before voting !

This causes me to post the following link for ALL Americans to review.  Obama and his illigitimite and felonious regime are a disgrace to t…

Started by John J. Little Eagle Freeman

2 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Old Rooster

Statement by Sarah Palin

I don’t believe America has ever seen such a thing. The leader of the free world just followed Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s honest,…

Started by Twana Blevins

16 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Brian A. Rich

It's Time To Lite The Fire Under Folks!

Is The Modern American Churches in KICK BACK Mode?Seeking Only The Peace and Pleasures of This world?This Morning's Teaching - Internet TVE…

Started by Pastor Sylvester Bland

0 Jan 26, 2014

Detractors and Fear

If you are a veteran, you know that you often spend time working with people you may not have otherwise worked with. I sure have, and I'm s…

Started by Sean Patrick Kraft

2 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Sean Patrick Kraft

A Misguided Mission Focus

Dr. Albert Einstein, one of the smartest people to ever walk the face of this earth warned us that we should not expect to solve the proble…

Started by Dr. Jeremy P. Fisher, III

0 Jan 12, 2014

When Muslims Behead Christians, Don’t Complain

PFA will not be used to browbeat Catholics nor reformers. I post this to show a problem with the whole church today or maybe I should say…

Started by Twana Blevins

46 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by RICHARD DAVID SANDERS

What makes American children want to kill?

http://www.smallgovtimes.com/article/makes-american-children-want-kill/ For more than 237 years, America has been the most free, peac…

Started by Twana Blevins

5 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

Horrific Consequences: “People Don’t Understand the Scale of the Emergency That’s Going On Right Now”

Horrific Consequences: “People Don’t Understand the Scale of the Emergency That’s Going On Right Now” Mac Slavo December 5th, 2013 SHTFp…

Started by Brenda Joy Duchi

0 Dec 16, 2013

CAIR Intimidates Opponents With New Tactic: 'Lawfare'

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/new-study-documents-cairs-latest-tactic-lawfare Lawfare's objective isn't to win the case. It's to…

Started by Twana Blevins

22 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

Merry Christmas - A Reminder of What Our Beloved Warriors Fight For Also For This Country and Liberty We Love

Started by Twana Blevins

8 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service