Constitutional Emergency

Patriots Discussions (532)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Short Video on the Perfidy of the Marxist Members of Congress

Watch this and "Weep". The warning were ther for all to see, but the "Banking Queen" and other Marxists in congress continued to "Lie" abou…

Started by Uvin A. Clough JR., TSGT, USAF, RET.

0 Feb 25, 2009

Founders Quote Daily

"The Marxist supreme power in America today cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; if, the whole body of the people are armed and continu…

0 Feb 25, 2009

Obama sacrifices Israel

I've mentioned before that I believed that the Obama's Marxist Administration were going to desert Israel, this adds to that belief. In add…

0 Feb 24, 2009

United in Hate

This clearly states better than I have, the Close Hate America Relationship between the Left** and the Islamists. That this is true one onl…

0 Feb 24, 2009

Founders Quote Daily

Force is necessary if we are to stop the Boots of The Marxist Imam Obama and the Marxist Congress from Crushing "The Jewel of Public Libert…

0 Feb 24, 2009

Patriots for America

This was sent to me by a friend and well worth taking the time to watch and pass on to everyone. http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/

0 Feb 24, 2009

Czarina Hillary, Secratary of State, Sells Out America! ! !

The Marxist Imam Obama's Foreign Polocy, Sell Out America. Maxstake Clinton wraps Asia trip by asking China to buy US debt Feb 22 03:50…

0 Feb 23, 2009

Communism is rampant in America ... How do we dismantle this monster?

I received this email a while ago and I think it is worth sharing with all credit given to the author noted below: How Communitarians Chan…

Started by Jim Neubacher

1 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

Obama's Auto Team Drives Imports? ? ? ?

Just Marxist Globalism at work, Obama Style http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090223/AUTO01/902230327

0 Feb 23, 2009

Welcome to "Fantasy Island" - ACLU Style

For any that still don't believe the ACLU is a Marxist Organization. If they have their way your kids will be "Brainwashed" into believing…

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service