Constitutional Emergency

Ray Hause's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Whether I agree or disagree with Obama being NBC is mute, by the way I do not agree.…"

Ray Hause replied Feb 8, 2016 to Ted Cruz is NOT a Legal U.S. Citizen at all By JB Williams

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"It was Trump who used Tribe and Tribe wouldn't make any judgment, just that he wasn'…"

Ray Hause replied Feb 8, 2016 to Ted Cruz is NOT a Legal U.S. Citizen at all By JB Williams

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"The difference is that it was not me who posted the article and yes I did state my o…"

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"GB, you're arguing mute points to these people.  Let them pat themselves on the back…"

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Now, if Tribe, who Trump referred to, would not make a definitive statement that tel…"

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"I do not rely upon an opinion, everyone has one. "

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"I'll give you several and if you check they are legit: He was being interviewed and…"

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"GoodBusiness, exactly, Trump did use his name in his initial statement towards Cruz…"

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Michael, what exactly supports anything you say and honestly will take offense, as a…"

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"They have to do anything to prop up Trump from his scam. It is strange that he was a…"

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service