Constitutional Emergency

kevin kiernan's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"How about speak loud and clear. And be willing to give love and understanding thro…"

kevin kiernan replied on Wednesday to Have we lost our Constitutional Republic?

16 on Wednesday
Reply by kevin kiernan

"Antifa  are the Brown Shirts of Todays Nazi Party"

kevin kiernan replied on Tuesday to Have we lost our Constitutional Republic?

16 on Wednesday
Reply by kevin kiernan

"Trying to engineer a perfect society through progressive assperations was tried  bef…"

16 on Wednesday
Reply by kevin kiernan

"Fake news is the Swamp,,,NWO agenda is Agenda 21...LEARN THE TRUTH OF IT....TEACH TH…"

16 on Wednesday
Reply by kevin kiernan

"I just listen to Lisa. I am sickened by the thought that jailers can be this bad as…"

kevin kiernan replied May 7 to RANCHERS OUT WEST BEING ABUSED IN PRISON IN NEVADA

29 May 8
Reply by Old Rooster

"The Left wing is taking our free speech away. There is a new right wing that will gr…"

kevin kiernan replied Apr 27 to Bruce Doucette indicted for racketeering in Colorado

2 Apr 27
Reply by kevin kiernan

"Our Justice system is a weapon against the Constitution...To many Liberal judges wer…"

kevin kiernan replied Apr 27 to Bruce Doucette indicted for racketeering in Colorado

2 Apr 27
Reply by kevin kiernan

"The Conservative Voices are under attack "

kevin kiernan replied Apr 25 to All Hell Is Breaking Loose: Will We Survive the Soros Led American Spring?

48 Apr 26
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"BUNDY...THE TRUTH<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/em…"

kevin kiernan replied Apr 25 to Update Bunkerville Bundy trial

10 Apr 26
Reply by Old Rooster

"I signed and confirmed on E-MAIL. worked fine for me. ...Thank you for bringing this…"

kevin kiernan replied Feb 14 to White House Petition: Congressional Investigation into Murder of LaVoy Finicum

3 Feb 14
Reply by kevin kiernan

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service