Constitutional Emergency

kevin kiernan's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope that the call to action takes us to the Bundy Ranch to set things right...I p…"

kevin kiernan replied Apr 10, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"My security says not to visit this radio station."

kevin kiernan replied Apr 10, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016

"The only thing I learned from reading this, is you do not think very highly of Catho…"

kevin kiernan replied Apr 8, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016

" "

kevin kiernan replied Apr 8, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016

"Glen Beck has lost his way with the American Patriot. I would say it is the typical…"

kevin kiernan replied Apr 7, 2016 to SPRINGTIME FOR THE REVOLUTION (OAS Operation May 2014)

35 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Lee Vail

"I think this Lady will throw a few bucks in the kitty also... "

kevin kiernan replied Apr 4, 2016 to IT'S TRUMP OR AMERICA GOES TO THE GRAVEYARD...It's that critical, a personal observationl!!!

219 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by MICHAEL P HENNESY

"I have a thought I would like to share with you all..What if the establishment elite…"

kevin kiernan replied Apr 3, 2016 to IT'S TRUMP OR AMERICA GOES TO THE GRAVEYARD...It's that critical, a personal observationl!!!

219 Apr 19, 2016

"We are getting support from many Sheriffs. Make sure you know where your sheriff sta…"

kevin kiernan replied Mar 26, 2016 to What a REAL SHERIFF does under pressure!

5 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by kevin kiernan

"Mike , everything you just stated is why we need the constitution to be restored...L…"

kevin kiernan replied Mar 26, 2016 to IT'S TRUMP OR AMERICA GOES TO THE GRAVEYARD...It's that critical, a personal observationl!!!

219 Apr 19, 2016

"When the establishment steals the election, Where do we go from that point forward..…"

kevin kiernan replied Mar 25, 2016 to IT'S TRUMP OR AMERICA GOES TO THE GRAVEYARD...It's that critical, a personal observationl!!!

219 Apr 19, 2016

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service