Jeanne Michael's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Adorable!  Very cute."

Jeanne Michael replied Mar 5, 2013 to Update on the little man who's been keeping my heart full and hours busy

32 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

"And yet, there are still Americans who think he is great.  What PLANET did they come…"

Jeanne Michael replied Mar 5, 2013 to Blackmail: Obama will continue releasing criminal aliens until taxes are raised

38 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association are doing the same.  It i…"

Jeanne Michael replied Mar 3, 2013 to NCSA Mission <--- Good Group of Sheriffs that are willing to stand up and do the right thing in word AND DEED

21 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Judy A Townsend

"I went to their website and read their position on recent executive orders.  This is…"

Jeanne Michael replied Mar 3, 2013 to NCSA Mission <--- Good Group of Sheriffs that are willing to stand up and do the right thing in word AND DEED

21 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Judy A Townsend

"Well said, Twana!"

Jeanne Michael replied Mar 3, 2013 to PFA will NOT be used for politicking or electioneering

22 Mar 26, 2013

"I guess he told them!  Great idea!"

Jeanne Michael replied Mar 2, 2013 to This is definitely one way to do it :)

46 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"I agree with all the above.  We want working members.  The best way to do that in my…"

Jeanne Michael replied Mar 1, 2013 to The Purpose of PFA, Who and what are you recruiting for & Setting ourselves up for success in winning liberty!

31 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Ruth Hammons

"In Colorado, we are planning our first face to face meeting in a central location so…"

Jeanne Michael replied Feb 27, 2013 to When the economy collapses - what is your plan for your community to succeed and not fall prey to what evil may come?

53 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Richard A. Hall

"I will do my best to be  there.  I have family in Arkansas I can stay with.  Just le…"

Jeanne Michael replied Feb 24, 2013 to Spring Face To Face Meeting

63 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"The government has been lying to us for years and yes, they are all traitorous basta…"

Jeanne Michael replied Feb 24, 2013 to Robert Gibbs Reveals: ‘One of the First Things’ White House Told Me Was Not to Acknowledge Drone Program Exists

17 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by trish arnold

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service