Constitutional Emergency

John Harold Briggs,Sr.'s Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"We once housed those with mental disabilities in homes and hospitals.  The Dems thou…"

John Harold Briggs,Sr. replied Aug 22 to THIS IS AN URGENT CALL FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION; RED FLAG LAWS WORSE THAN YOU THINK

58 Sep 9
Reply by Old Rooster

""Elite."  Is that not the name of a toilet?"

John Harold Briggs,Sr. replied Dec 9, 2014 to MIT PH.D. Intellectual Gruber Gets Schooled and Paddled Into A Sniveling, Whiny Eight Year Old, By Rep Trey Gowdy

29 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by I'm ready when you all are

"If I am the president of the Bard of Regents at MIT, my head would be hung and waggi…"

John Harold Briggs,Sr. replied Dec 9, 2014 to MIT PH.D. Intellectual Gruber Gets Schooled and Paddled Into A Sniveling, Whiny Eight Year Old, By Rep Trey Gowdy

29 Dec 10, 2014

"With NO time restraints so that BO cannot "run out the clock."  Absolutely!"

29 Dec 10, 2014

"Deborah, I will inquire that question of trey before Friday.  My gut reaction is tha…"

29 Dec 10, 2014

"The "kicker" comes at the end of the video and we get robbed.  During the video, STU…"

29 Dec 10, 2014

"Well said.  Exactly so.  If BO signs an executive order granting amnesty, impeachmen…"

John Harold Briggs,Sr. replied Nov 18, 2014 to AMNESTY IS TREASON

54 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by tricia freemom

"Well, I hear your complaints, et al.  I see all your names.  But when I go to my Tea…"

John Harold Briggs,Sr. replied Jul 20, 2014 to ANOTHER NAIL IN THE OBAMA COFFIN, AMONG MANY..........SO WHAT? Every branch of government is complicit.........

46 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by John Harold Briggs,Sr.

"It is NOT enough to rid ourselves of the BO, but we must rid ourselves of Senate Dem…"

John Harold Briggs,Sr. replied Jul 19, 2014 to ANOTHER NAIL IN THE OBAMA COFFIN, AMONG MANY..........SO WHAT? Every branch of government is complicit.........

46 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by John Harold Briggs,Sr.

"God, please bless us, each and every one!  And, God, please bless our nation with yo…"

John Harold Briggs,Sr. replied Jul 7, 2014 to Government Completely Out Of Control - It's beyond chaos, they're now jeopardizing our food supply, our water, and the very existence of our farmers.

85 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Helen Joanne C Satmary

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service