Lois's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"I often have asked, how did our country ever vote in a black muslim marxist for pres…"

Lois replied Oct 13, 2014 to Top US Generals say Obama killing America

83 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"All of this is against God's Word, and laws. We must turn back to God's Word, laws.…"

Lois replied Mar 26, 2013 to 1963 Congressional Record of Communist Goals for America

19 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"Public schools are nothing more than indoctrination camps for the one world governme…"

Lois replied Feb 11, 2013 to Parents Upset Over Survey Asking Texas High School Students If Their Families Owned Guns

18 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Lois

"Women should not be in the military, simply put. I listened to a young soldier on t…"

Lois replied Feb 5, 2013 to The Problem(s) of Women in Combat Parts 1, 2 and 3

4 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Harold L. Allen

"The nation wouldn't be in this situation if we hadn't allowed political correctness…"

Lois replied Feb 5, 2013 to Makes me sick to my stomach.

88 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by lamont cranston

"Could it be that the "mexicans" invading our borders  are part, or all mideastern?  …"

88 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by lamont cranston

"I agree."

88 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by lamont cranston

"If the white man went to their countries, cleaned their countries up....the muslims…"

88 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by lamont cranston

"We'll never have an honest election again in this country.  FRAUD is the words that…"

Lois replied Feb 1, 2013 to It's Arrogant Amnesty for illegal invaders - no matter what new name they call it and try to get us calling it...................................

41 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Lois

"Let's face it...it's a takeover by peoples that can't figure out what to do in their…"

Lois replied Feb 1, 2013 to It's Arrogant Amnesty for illegal invaders - no matter what new name they call it and try to get us calling it...................................

41 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Lois

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service