Constitutional Emergency

Joe G Sanchez's Discussions (263)

Discussions Replied To (250) Replies Latest Activity

"Harry I may have said this several weeks when Twana emailed everyone that this was c…"

Joe G Sanchez replied Jan 2, 2014 to COL. RILEY IS INTERVIEWED BY SHARON RONDEAU at The Post & Email... Read it Here!

34 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Jim Delaney

"This is more BS from the ovomit administration condemning our troops for doing their…"

Joe G Sanchez replied Dec 31, 2013 to "Do Not Engage" Is Killing Our Soldiers & Ruining Their Lives

34 May 11, 2014
Reply by Nicholas Parisi

"I think what the Commander has pointed out is of extreme importance, though I have b…"

Joe G Sanchez replied Dec 29, 2013 to Seal Commander Says Special Operations Assault On Obama Has Begun!

30 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Johnny Christensen

"Posted/Tweeted many times, will post every day till spring. Let me know how else I c…"

Joe G Sanchez replied Dec 25, 2013 to If you post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other social networks please let me know here.

147 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Steve Hartsell

"I,m all in for doing what must be done to restore our great country, it seems as tho…"

Joe G Sanchez replied Dec 21, 2013 to ANY DOUBT AN "AMERICAN SPRING" IS NEEDED???

86 May 12, 2014
Reply by Gregory Allen Tyler

"I post on Facebook and sometimes twitter.  Merry Christmas to all my fellow patriots."

Joe G Sanchez replied Dec 19, 2013 to If you post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other social networks please let me know here.

147 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Steve Hartsell

"Calling her to testify may only open the door for another murder, Yes her,s,.  Every…"

Joe G Sanchez replied Dec 15, 2013 to EX-SECRET SERVICE DROPS BENGHAZI BOMBSHELL: Obama Refused Help Fearing Another "Blackhawk Down" During Debates

14 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"The dastardliness, actions of the commanding officers should look back at the one in…"

Joe G Sanchez replied Dec 13, 2013 to NATIVITY SCENE AT SHAW AFB

11 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Harry Riley

"When people live in denial they become extremely dangerous, because they fail to rec…"

Joe G Sanchez replied Dec 10, 2013 to Senator Ayotte response on military purge

32 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"Oh i know very well that it's my fault for allowing the decline of America and letti…"

Joe G Sanchez replied Dec 10, 2013 to Christians Are Being Burned Alive, Beheaded, Crucified, Tortured To Death & Imprisoned

10 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service