Constitutional Emergency

James A Seigfreid's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you've got it!  Look at the pattern---HB 347--NDAA---National Defense Resour…"

James A Seigfreid replied Mar 26, 2012 to Why The Trayvon Case Is Different...And Why It's Not

58 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"James, so very right on.  This Islamofacist is dead-set on completely obliterating o…"

James A Seigfreid replied Mar 26, 2012 to Why The Trayvon Case Is Different...And Why It's Not

58 Apr 1, 2012

"The hypocrisy knows no bounds, Stingray.  And neither does the lengths that we must…"

58 Apr 1, 2012

"Thank you Micheal, and to say he is a disgrace is a gross understatement!"

58 Apr 1, 2012

"THANK YOU SAM!  "

James A Seigfreid replied Mar 14, 2012 to House Concurrent Resolution 107---A Letter To Senators

27 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by James A Seigfreid

"Hi Clarence...I concur 150%...but they are not going to do that.  I've been trying t…"

James A Seigfreid replied Mar 13, 2012 to House Concurrent Resolution 107---A Letter To Senators

27 Mar 14, 2012

"My favorite and most dependable contact info is through each one's Chief of Staff.  …"

James A Seigfreid replied Mar 12, 2012 to House Concurrent Resolution 107---A Letter To Senators

27 Mar 14, 2012

"I read the comments often, and I am still amazed by the simple fact that, with all t…"

James A Seigfreid replied Feb 19, 2012 to QUESTION FOR PATRIOTS

128 Jun 19, 2012

"Harry---You are so very right.  The parallels between today and the Founding era are…"

James A Seigfreid replied Jan 5, 2012 to Time to Break Apart the United States?

128 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Allyson Vinson

"This is the complete bastardization of government on full display by an Islamofacist…"

James A Seigfreid replied Jan 4, 2012 to McConnell, Boehner Rip Obama for 'Recess' Consumer Appointment

36 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Bob Russell

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service