Constitutional Emergency

Lewis Winnecour's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought I was a tough guy but I too had to wipe the tears. A Merry Christmas to th…"

Lewis Winnecour replied Dec 24, 2015 to A Different Christmas Poem...God bless our warriors special.

22 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Obama may be dumb but he isn't so stupid that he keep saying ISIL by mistake. What e…"

Lewis Winnecour replied Dec 13, 2015 to ISIS, ISIL, Daesh – What’s In A Name? More Obama Deception and..........

61 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Lewis Winnecour We are so damn dumb the Saudis' don't want these Syrians anymore the…"

Lewis Winnecour replied Nov 13, 2015 to WHAT GOOD WOULD TRUMPS BORDER WALL DO, NOW THAT OBAMA BRINGS THE ENEMY IN THE FRONT DOOR...BY THE THOUSANDS?? DO NOT LET HIM DO IT...SET UP RESETTLEMENT CAMPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST (SAUDI ARABIA)

58 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by MICHAEL P HENNESY

"Hey Chief Ross Oou Rah and God Bless Lewis Winnecour S/Sgt U.S 7th Inf. Reg. Korea R…"

Lewis Winnecour replied Nov 26, 2014 to Open letter to the fake President of the United States. From Senior Chief Geoff Ross USN (Ret)

124 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Thomas Harry Monroe

"Lewis Winnecour writes: Another example of Obama ignoring black on white crime is th…"

Lewis Winnecour replied Aug 16, 2014 to Obama's insidious racism

66 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Cynthia Devine

"Hey guys it's part of Barry's New World Order. Just Found out that a UN human rights…"

Lewis Winnecour replied Aug 1, 2014 to OUTRAGE...OUTRAGEOUS...UNLAWFUL...SINCE WHEN DO FOREIGNERS HOLD POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY?

90 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Old Rooster

"This what Obama wants to gain absolute control. Hey "Barry" be careful what you ask…"

Lewis Winnecour replied Jul 2, 2014 to HAS GOV JINDAL BEEN READING OAS MISSION STATEMENT?? PERHAPS LISTENING TO DOZENS OF OAS RADIO, NEWSPAPER INTERVIEWS?

71 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"Sgt. Lewis Winnecour is returning Thursday for my 2nd three day trip to Camp Liberty…"

Lewis Winnecour replied Jun 11, 2014 to Is Our Movement Falling Apart?

363 Aug 26, 2014

"Lewis Winnecour will arriving from Pittsburgh and will be at Camp Liberty on 12,13 &…"

Lewis Winnecour replied Jun 1, 2014 to OAS Takes Action In D.C.

20 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Maria C. Farrell Villarreal

"I was in the field 5/16-17-18 and will return to Camp Liberty 6/12-13-14 and with th…"

Lewis Winnecour replied May 31, 2014 to Guidance - Operation American Spring Forward Into Summer - No Turning Back

114 Jun 11, 2014

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service