Carolyn Underwood's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice job. Thank you so much. May GOD BLESS HIS KIDS and grant us courage to stand no…"

Carolyn Underwood replied May 9, 2014 to Overpasses For America Video for Operation American Spring

34 May 12, 2014
Reply by Dave Connell

"Finally, someone with courage speaks the truth about the liar-in-chief. Thank you, J…"

Carolyn Underwood replied May 5, 2014 to Judge Pirro Call's For Obama Impeachment

83 May 21, 2014
Reply by Stuart Tockman

"AWESOME!  You go, AMERICANS and AMERICA! I wondered who would step up to stop this b…"

Carolyn Underwood replied Aug 22, 2013 to Bikers to counter Muslim march on 911 in D.C.

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Joseph A Vanchieri Jr

"Sounds right to me. They will use anyone, anywhere for their agenda to bring America…"

Carolyn Underwood replied May 6, 2013 to Radio Host Plans to Lead Armed March on Washington

35 May 7, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"Sounds like a serious set up to me. Thanks to all who know about this man who have p…"

Carolyn Underwood replied May 6, 2013 to Radio Host Plans to Lead Armed March on Washington

35 May 7, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"When will we "get it"? This is AMERICA. We believe in GOD, not satan no matter what…"

Carolyn Underwood replied May 1, 2013 to Outrage as high school recites Pledge in Arabic saying 'One Nation Under Allah'

27 May 2, 2013
Reply by E. A. (Joe) Brack Jr.

" Agree with you.  Pray on and prepare."

Carolyn Underwood replied Mar 31, 2013 to State grants Secret Service vast new powers

26 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Good news indeed!"

Carolyn Underwood replied Mar 26, 2013 to IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW: GOOD NEWS ON UN ARMS TREATY Inhofe Amendment to Stop US from Joining UN Arms Treaty Passes

38 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Bruce K. Brown

"Twana, thank you for the post. If any of you haven't yet seen AGENDA:GRINDING AMERIC…"

Carolyn Underwood replied Mar 23, 2013 to 1963 Congressional Record of Communist Goals for America

19 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"Thank you, Twana. We are studying it thoroughly."

Carolyn Underwood replied Mar 16, 2013 to LDS Preparedness Manual The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it. Proverbs 27:12

12 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Lee Roberts-Brawley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service