Constitutional Emergency

Martin L. Church's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul - I would add - and "Keep your Powder Keg Dry.""

Martin L. Church replied Apr 22, 2016 to SOARING VALOR - So sad America is surrendering the freedom our WWII Vets sacrificed to "save"

50 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"Yep - Gary you are right. America has NO Moral Leadership, in the Political Arena no…"

Martin L. Church replied Apr 22, 2016 to SOARING VALOR - So sad America is surrendering the freedom our WWII Vets sacrificed to "save"

50 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"You would be casting a vote for a real American Patriot, that will make America grea…"

Martin L. Church replied Feb 10, 2016 to Donald Trump Is A Genius - But That's Just His IQ! By Samuel Orrin Sewell, Ph.D.

99 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"raynix - No - I'm not pointing the finger at anyone as throwing in the towel, just g…"

Martin L. Church replied Dec 30, 2015 to Donald Trump----Who He REALLY Is. By Chuck Yeager and very important data/positions

200 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Forrest Jane Cline

"No one said that it would be easy and that it would be accomplished OVERNIGHT, but,…"

Martin L. Church replied Dec 30, 2015 to Donald Trump----Who He REALLY Is. By Chuck Yeager and very important data/positions

200 Jan 1, 2016

"Harry - An excellent review. Many of us has never met Donald Trump, but we understan…"

200 Jan 1, 2016

"Thanks Harry - for the reminder that we all should pray without ceasing for our coun…"

Martin L. Church replied Dec 19, 2015 to PRAYER REQUEST.............

61 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by freedomfighter

"Thanks Harry - I received it. I too, have experienced some blocking to friends with…"

Martin L. Church replied Nov 7, 2015 to INTERNET CENSORSHIP IS HERE! .......By Michael Connelly

53 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"Please take note and be there if possible. Please spread the word on this important…"

Martin L. Church replied Jul 19, 2015 to URGENT Notification..........spread the word...........

21 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Wiley Drake

"This sounds like a very plausible idea in order to get the power away from all these…"

Martin L. Church replied Jan 21, 2015 to 10 states line up to limit federal power...

69 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service