Constitutional Emergency

MICHAEL P HENNESY's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly J B Williams !  You have hit the nail on the head . We are sick of the estab…"

MICHAEL P HENNESY replied Mar 11, 2016 to GOP ESTABLISHMENT LOVES LOSERS by JB Williams

72 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"I agree Henry , I've been saying it for a long time before Trump . If you study thei…"

MICHAEL P HENNESY replied Dec 8, 2015 to Hey Barack, sorry the little issue of National Security interrupted your Sunday night personal "whiz bang".....

96 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Forrest Jane Cline

"The ignorance of Islam and the prophet Mohammed by our leaders and the media is utte…"

MICHAEL P HENNESY replied Dec 8, 2015 to TREASON, COWARDICE AND THE ISLAMIC INVASION: WHY STATES MUST REVITALIZE THE MILITIA

60 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"My fellow American Patriots ,  World Net Daily reported today as well as Detective R…"

MICHAEL P HENNESY replied Dec 7, 2015 to WHAT GOOD WOULD TRUMPS BORDER WALL DO, NOW THAT OBAMA BRINGS THE ENEMY IN THE FRONT DOOR...BY THE THOUSANDS?? DO NOT LET HIM DO IT...SET UP RESETTLEMENT CAMPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST (SAUDI ARABIA)

58 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by MICHAEL P HENNESY

"Why are some blaming this on Bush ?  Go back and read HISTORY ,...this has been goin…"

MICHAEL P HENNESY replied Nov 13, 2015 to WHAT GOOD WOULD TRUMPS BORDER WALL DO, NOW THAT OBAMA BRINGS THE ENEMY IN THE FRONT DOOR...BY THE THOUSANDS?? DO NOT LET HIM DO IT...SET UP RESETTLEMENT CAMPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST (SAUDI ARABIA)

58 Dec 7, 2015

"Obama is bringing in thousands of Muslims from Somalia , Congo , Iraq and now Syria…"

MICHAEL P HENNESY replied Nov 13, 2015 to WHAT GOOD WOULD TRUMPS BORDER WALL DO, NOW THAT OBAMA BRINGS THE ENEMY IN THE FRONT DOOR...BY THE THOUSANDS?? DO NOT LET HIM DO IT...SET UP RESETTLEMENT CAMPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST (SAUDI ARABIA)

58 Dec 7, 2015

"I have had problems forwarding articles from WND ( World Net Daily ) to other friend…"

MICHAEL P HENNESY replied Nov 10, 2015 to INTERNET CENSORSHIP IS HERE! .......By Michael Connelly

53 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"Putin is also using the playbook of Hitler , who asserted that ethnic Germans in Pol…"

MICHAEL P HENNESY replied Oct 21, 2015 to Ukraine Rebels Give Rise To A New Cult of Stalin (New Zeal Blog)

2 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Louise Barnes

"EXACTLY !  Well stated !  People better wake up in our Country about Islam ....and h…"

MICHAEL P HENNESY replied Oct 21, 2015 to How Obama and Hillary made the Arab world safe for radical Islam.......despicable criminals

15 Oct 21, 2015

"I agree with Mr. Simpson that Obama is trying to use illegal immigration and legal i…"

MICHAEL P HENNESY replied Jul 26, 2015 to The Red-Green Axis: Refugees, Immigration And The Agenda To Erase America!

31 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Aka Anonymous

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service