Constitutional Emergency

Chris Carmichael's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Who is Jade Helm ?"

Chris Carmichael replied Apr 25, 2015 to Is Obama Pushing for a Civil War?

171 May 2, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Yes I've seen both sides of this as well, the nay sayers say its bound to fail as th…"

171 May 2, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"I agree"

171 May 2, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Couldn't have said it better myself. Lord help us if t comes to armed rebellion, it…"

Chris Carmichael replied Apr 24, 2015 to Is Obama Pushing for a Civil War?

171 May 2, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"After talking to several "respected" conservatives I personally think we would not b…"

Chris Carmichael replied Jan 25, 2015 to 10 states line up to limit federal power...

69 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"I've heard about the resistance to the convention from some very conservative people…"

Chris Carmichael replied Jan 21, 2015 to 10 states line up to limit federal power...

69 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"We need to start with the money barons of the world who are calling all the decision…"

Chris Carmichael replied Jan 4, 2015 to Boozing John Boehner Faces GOP Challenge To His Speakership

60 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"There are bigger fish to fry as well....lets consider (also) ridding the country of…"

Chris Carmichael replied May 5, 2014 to Judge Pirro Call's For Obama Impeachment

83 May 21, 2014
Reply by Stuart Tockman

"She obviously has significant backing way up the food chain to say these things on a…"

Chris Carmichael replied May 5, 2014 to Judge Pirro Call's For Obama Impeachment

83 May 21, 2014
Reply by Stuart Tockman

"So..what was the reason for him / them to come under  UK surevillence ? he must have…"

Chris Carmichael replied Apr 24, 2014 to A Mom Identifies The Threat..............from the heart.

87 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by janna taylor

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service