Roger Dane's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone Should Read the "5000 Year Leap" by Skousen as well... these two books shou…"

Roger Dane replied Mar 23, 2013 to 1963 Congressional Record of Communist Goals for America

19 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"Walks like a duck, talks like a duck... etc, etc... certainly cause for 'major prepa…"

Roger Dane replied Mar 17, 2013 to DHS Approves Two $4.5 Million No Bid Contracts For More Weapons and Ammo

13 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Ariel Adams

"Most LE jurisdictions have the authority to "hold" people on what was once referred…"

Roger Dane replied Mar 13, 2013 to California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms

39 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Phil and all... In a 'reverse' mentality sort of way "we have made progress" by bloc…"

Roger Dane replied Mar 13, 2013 to I'm tired of the ugly rude snarkiness at fellow Patriots on PFA

35 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I agree with the sentiment but sadly 'human nature' prevails in most forum interacti…"

Roger Dane replied Mar 13, 2013 to I'm tired of the ugly rude snarkiness at fellow Patriots on PFA

35 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Just as an FYI (and perhaps it has been stated) "do NOT allow entry." They did not h…"

Roger Dane replied Mar 13, 2013 to California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms

39 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Well, I read most of these responses (from 'off with their heads' to 'all people hav…"

Roger Dane replied Mar 10, 2013 to There is no need for me to post anymore.......When I do, folks EVERY TIME run in and say it's not true!

157 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"...and you noted I said "we would hunt down war criminals"... I do agree with those…"

Roger Dane replied Mar 9, 2013 to FM 3-39.40 USArmy Internment Resettlement.pdf

50 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Don Moore

"I tend to agree with you. And I think 'certain' areas of the country would be "more"…"

50 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Don Moore

"In hard times it appears that much is discovered that has been present all along...…"

50 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Don Moore

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service