Constitutional Emergency

IdahoConstitutionist's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Seeing and knowing what the left is up to keeps me going and that allows me to do wh…"

IdahoConstitutionist replied Oct 2, 2013 to Combat Veterans For Congress--The Elimination of Voter Fraud

7 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by IdahoConstitutionist

"I honestly don't know Twana. I would like to think so. However, I know that the Demo…"

IdahoConstitutionist replied Oct 1, 2013 to Combat Veterans For Congress--The Elimination of Voter Fraud

7 Oct 2, 2013

"This lady hit the nail on the head! We have sanitized our children to the point, if…"

IdahoConstitutionist replied Sep 23, 2013 to What Your Neighborhood List-Serv Tells You About The Demise of America - When did mowing the lawn become a bridge too far?

7 Sep 23, 2013

"Liberal "idiots"."

IdahoConstitutionist replied Sep 23, 2013 to What Your Neighborhood List-Serv Tells You About The Demise of America - When did mowing the lawn become a bridge too far?

7 Sep 23, 2013

"??? I can't read that....it's a solid line, 3 dots, followed by another solid line.…"

IdahoConstitutionist replied Aug 30, 2013 to URGENT!!! POSSIBLE EMERGENCY ALERT FOR FEMA REGION 3

46 Aug 30, 2013

"Thank you. I understand the need to shout over the Bull Crap....but I couldn't read…"

IdahoConstitutionist replied Aug 24, 2013 to URGENT!!! POSSIBLE EMERGENCY ALERT FOR FEMA REGION 3

46 Aug 30, 2013

"Please unlock your caps. ALL caps is considered shouting. However, as a person with…"

IdahoConstitutionist replied Aug 22, 2013 to URGENT!!! POSSIBLE EMERGENCY ALERT FOR FEMA REGION 3

46 Aug 30, 2013

"Between emails and snail mail, I am bombarded daily with those "patriotic appeals"..…"

IdahoConstitutionist replied Aug 22, 2013 to Have anyone seen this letter dated 5 August, 2013 from the UN Disarmament Office?

40 Aug 22, 2013

"Having spent 14 yrs on active duty in the Air Force, she is no different than those…"

IdahoConstitutionist replied Aug 22, 2013 to Banished: Proof of Jihad in Hasan Trial

7 Aug 22, 2013

"I agree about the military, Kim. I have said it before on this site....DON'T count o…"

IdahoConstitutionist replied Jul 24, 2013 to Does anyone know the true condition of our country's liberty and the true nature of our enemies = the beast destroying this country?

34 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by margie reynolds

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service