Rev. Royce Beasley's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"If your afraid to report him please forward the info to me and trust me it will get…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 4, 2012 to NC Democrat Says He’s Voted Four Times For Obama Already – Will Vote 5th Time on Election Day

65 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Underwood

"ONE  big difference here my friends . The civilians as they are so called DO NOT AND…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 4, 2012 to Think tank recommends big benefits cuts

26 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by lamont cranston

"Gosh Pat what an awesome url, it has been a long day for me and as I sit back and r…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 4, 2012 to Many Romney Supporters Gave Obama A Welcome to Hollywood Florida He Won't Forget!!! Thank You Jeannie, James and all the Patriots down there in Florida !!!!

21 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

" WELL  WELL  I just wonder if this hit him where it hurts."

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 4, 2012 to Many Romney Supporters Gave Obama A Welcome to Hollywood Florida He Won't Forget!!! Thank You Jeannie, James and all the Patriots down there in Florida !!!!

21 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"I hope he has taken a deep breath, cause it maybe sometime for him to respond, if he…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 4, 2012 to Armed Services Committee Press Release: McKeon Presses White House on Response to Terrorist Attack in Libya

4 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Rev. Royce Beasley

" Trust me it can be done, too what extent only the higher power knows, again probabl…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 4, 2012 to BREAKING: NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station, Advocates for President Obama

25 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by william e grant

"Lady's and gentlemen their is still a justice system in place. If I were a betting m…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 3, 2012 to BREAKING: NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station, Advocates for President Obama

25 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by william e grant

" Honestly just who does she think she is, and just who in the H _ _ L is her son"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 3, 2012 to Valerie Jarret – “After We Win This Election, It’s Our Turn. Payback Time.” (WSI)

33 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Marc Goldstone

" What a precious honor to read all the names on this list, while reading  I noticed…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 3, 2012 to UPDATED LIST: 5 GENERALS & ADMIRALS SUPPORT OBAMA HOW MANY FOR ROMNEY? ONLY ABOUT 300!

13 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Jerry

"May the Lord have mercy upon this lady named Jarret, and the lady who was mentioned…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 2, 2012 to Valerie Jarret – “After We Win This Election, It’s Our Turn. Payback Time.” (WSI)

33 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Marc Goldstone

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service