Rev. Royce Beasley's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

" D I T T O  ON YOUR COMMENT STEVEN."

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 1, 2012 to Ohio Voting Count 'Nightmare' Looms

4 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by JR Kornegay

"Well perhaps this will awaken the average American, who has been asleep. This man i…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Nov 1, 2012 to ARAB MEDIA Leaks Sensitive US Documents From Benghazi Consulate – US Officials Pleaded For More Security

20 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Kathi McDermott

"If I could vote in person (on paper) I would, however I can not so I voted through t…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Oct 31, 2012 to Problem found at board of elections

10 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Robert L Garnett

"Oh how many times in the past months have I stated what an honor it is to be associa…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Oct 31, 2012 to Must See Videos! Combat Veterans Speak out for Romney: The Video

10 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Old Rooster

"Yes sir  you be right Pat ,and you fine other gentlemen who have made these  comment…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Oct 30, 2012 to New DVD exposes the inner workings of the Muslim Brotherhood inside the U.S. and how its front groups control the media and Hollywood

12 Nov 1, 2012

"Fernando and Martin I agree 100% with your comments.It's time for a change in the di…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Oct 30, 2012 to The Benghazi tragedy is not the first time a Democratic team has refused to approve action when action was necessary

9 Nov 1, 2012

"If I were a betting man, and buy the way I am not. I can certainly can see  his God…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Oct 30, 2012 to Knowing Hussein Obama and his ilk, I can see him making an executive order (maybe Friday night) putting an extension on the elections. He can not win the election without those votes.

19 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Marc Goldstone

"If it comes to that I know Americans will not allow him to go free. But remember tha…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Oct 28, 2012 to Voters Will Hold Obama Responsible for Benghazi

23 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Rev. Royce Beasley

"Martha in Arizona I am glad that I am not the only  who agrees with you  in AZ. I be…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Oct 27, 2012 to Voters Will Hold Obama Responsible for Benghazi

23 Oct 28, 2012

"There are very smart people on this site who have a better idea on how we should pro…"

Rev. Royce Beasley replied Oct 27, 2012 to Voters Will Hold Obama Responsible for Benghazi

23 Oct 28, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service