Constitutional Emergency

carolyn Hamilton's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"He was on Hannity yesterday... You guys sleep much?"

carolyn Hamilton replied Jan 4, 2017 to Freedom Watch Judicial Selection Strike Force

29 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Old Rooster

"Lee Vail, I find it very hard to have a civil talk with any liberal. Lately I have b…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Nov 20, 2016 to Jamie Glazov Moment...........A Real Threat From The Muslim Brotherhood.........

42 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"This is long but it has great points and numbers.. I think they are hiding all of hi…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Oct 21, 2016 to Al Gore - "I Am Very Troubled By Stories Of [A Rigged Election]... Entire Country Ought To Take It Seriously"

45 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Steven G.Elliott Gee, that would be so nice to rid the world of Democrats...:O)  I a…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Oct 18, 2016 to IS THE SYSTEM RIGGED.......YOU BETCHA..........By Pat Buchanan

70 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"I hope you all don't mind my inserting this. It fits the subject... We must all have…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Oct 11, 2016 to COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS".....DAVID MEETS GOLIATH?

158 Oct 20, 2016

"I signed it Karen.. Thanks."

carolyn Hamilton replied Oct 11, 2016 to COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS".....DAVID MEETS GOLIATH?

158 Oct 20, 2016

"Sure sounds good to me Harry...Pray like you never have before...."

carolyn Hamilton replied Aug 5, 2016 to The assassination of Donald J. Trump (By Republican Traitors)

125 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Lee Vail

"Judith, have faith...People don't like Paul Ryan.. He just might get voted out..."

carolyn Hamilton replied Aug 5, 2016 to The assassination of Donald J. Trump (By Republican Traitors)

125 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Lee Vail

"Reuters (sp) polls that came out a couple of hours ago, say Donald is only three poi…"

125 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Lee Vail

"Michele, I would add:  They too need to be praying for their LIVES...When they are a…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Jun 12, 2016 to TRUMP SCREAMS OVER AND OVER THAT ISLAMIC JIHADI BUTCHERS ARE A THREAT TO AMERICA...OBAMA AND ROMNEY CRITICISE TRUMP...ORLANDO, FL IS AN EXAMPLE PROVING TRUMP CORRECT AGAIN

103 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service