Constitutional Emergency

carolyn Hamilton's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"In obama's book he told us who he was but who listened?  He told us who he would sta…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Dec 20, 2012 to First USA Politician to Call for the Discharge of All Muslims from the Military

31 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"The entire search was illegal.  But what I found the most horrifying, is the latex g…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Dec 20, 2012 to ‘Violated’: Women Subjected to ‘Roadside Body Cavity Search’ During Routine Traffic Stop (And Dash Cam Caught It All)

20 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Ed Watts

"James, have you asked your Doctor to write a script for three months.. I have one th…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Dec 19, 2012 to We need ideas how to get and stock life sustaining medications for survival

34 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

"Don't know how long it will last, but most of my friends that snow bird in Arizona,…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Dec 19, 2012 to We need ideas how to get and stock life sustaining medications for survival

34 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

"I am far from being an authority but I see no signature from BHO or any other name h…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Dec 18, 2012 to The American People are now powerless

39 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by BanG

"Twana, to me it looks as though this has not been implemented...Help us. Please This…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Dec 17, 2012 to The American People are now powerless

39 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by BanG

"OK, I have read this, gotten sick and now want a few questions answered please. I re…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Dec 17, 2012 to The American People are now powerless

39 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by BanG

"I could not agree more."

carolyn Hamilton replied Dec 16, 2012 to Another Fort Hood shooting: Military cops kill U.S. soldier during gunfight

13 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Clare Bailey

"Pork has already been attacked..Going on for about two years.."

carolyn Hamilton replied Nov 12, 2012 to Los Angeles City Council declares all future Mondays to be 'meatless'

23 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Wingy

"I am not quite sure what you all mean when you say collapse.. Are you referring to b…"

carolyn Hamilton replied Nov 10, 2012 to Bohner needs to be replaced!

39 Nov 14, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service