Constitutional Emergency

jon shroeder's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I concur that it has been like the boiling the frog analogy.  Can we now cut off the…"

jon shroeder replied Mar 22, 2013 to Sitting on a Fence

54 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jerry

"Jerome Corsi, PhD, has concluded, based on an enlarged photo of the gold band O's wo…"

jon shroeder replied Jan 4, 2013 to THE FIRST MUSLIM PRESIDENT..... no matter how much he denies it !!!!!!

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Clare Bailey

"Shooting someone committing rape is not likely to be charged as "murder" but people…"

jon shroeder replied Jan 4, 2013 to A RAPE LASTS 30 SECONDS??? DO YOU FIND THIS AD REPULSIVE???

103 Jan 8, 2013

"I hope they find them and sentence them to clean it up with a tooth brush and mild s…"

jon shroeder replied Dec 8, 2012 to Quantico's Iwo Jima memorial vandalized

16 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by BanG

"I'd like to be added to the vets group.  I retired in 1979 from US Navy after 22 yea…"

jon shroeder replied Nov 9, 2012 to I have created a private group for PFA Veterans and All who have served

265 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Hillary's Chief of Staff, Huma Amedin's late father was a founder of the Muslim Brot…"

jon shroeder replied Sep 25, 2012 to US Relied on Muslim Brotherhood for Benghazi Consulate Security

18 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by jon shroeder

"However, it may be necessary to be very careful about anything posted on the web as…"

jon shroeder replied Aug 21, 2012 to Enemy n chief hussein Obama Adds Military Heroes to 'Enemies List'

14 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"And Panetta's daughter is chummy with virulently anti-American Hugo Chavez.  How did…"

jon shroeder replied Aug 1, 2012 to Panetta declares support for muslim brotherhood president in Egypt

18 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service