Constitutional Emergency

Juanita B Padberg's Discussions (362)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"All our troops should be brought home.  Russia spent years fighting over there!  Now…"

Juanita B Padberg replied May 8, 2012 to BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW! ENOUGH! <--- THIS IS NOT AN ANTI-WAR LIKE HORRID CODE PINK RANT - THIS IS A RANT BECAUSE OUR TROOPS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WIN THIS WAR!

34 May 8, 2012
Reply by GERALDINE HALL

"These "no free speech zones" are unconstitutional, as the 1st amendments starts "Con…"

Juanita B Padberg replied May 8, 2012 to The First Amendment Is Now A Felony!

27 May 8, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"If she wants to walk out the front door, I'm willing to drive to DC and hold it open…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 29, 2012 to Bully Obamas use school rooms and campuses for their messages

3 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Bruce Forster

"It's ashamed kids in public (government) schools can't learn about!! I learned about…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 29, 2012 to CALLING BLACK ROBE REGIMENT - Will You Answer The Call?

12 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"They can go as "PC" as they want. an Ace is an Ace, a Spade is a a Spade, and Muslim…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 27, 2012 to FBI implements Obama's politically correct counterterrorism training

28 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"I, for one, am NOT a fan of the Dr. Phil Show and NEVER have been!! PTSD is a seriou…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 27, 2012 to Some Good Reads For Those Who Love and Appreciate Our Military and Veterans

8 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"NO!! He should know better!! Wants to be a member of the Bar; studied Law: ALL THE W…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 27, 2012 to Illegal immigrant seeks admission to Florida Bar

23 Apr 30, 2012

"Well said Twana!  I've not been on lately as my youngest daughter shattered her knee…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 27, 2012 to TEA PARTY vs. NETROOTS NATIONS – GAME ON?

13 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Well put!!!"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 27, 2012 to TEA PARTY vs. NETROOTS NATIONS – GAME ON?

13 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Complete Collapse Of Common Sense In America: that says a lot!  BUT NOW AMERICANS NE…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 1, 2012 to 20 Signs That We Are Witnessing The Complete Collapse Of Common Sense In America

38 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Clois Beckwith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service