Constitutional Emergency

Juanita B Padberg's Discussions (362)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"Our Veterans, gave of themselves, and did their duty!  They have kept their word!  I…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 1, 2012 to America, When Will You Stand Up for Veterans?

14 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

"You can add my voice to what you say.  You are a TRUE PATRIOT AND A REAL AMERICAN!!!"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 1, 2012 to Dear Mr Obama, I didn't hear from you when our recruiters were gunned down at their recruiting station right here in this country.

35 Apr 2, 2012

"A terrorist attack from the Mexican border? Sure why not!  Guess they need to give t…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 1, 2012 to Disturbing report: The Department of Homeland Security just purchased 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition

25 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"You are so right Clois.  If he calls for Martial Law, no Patriot will stand for that…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Apr 1, 2012 to Question to all Veterans

117 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Panetta is an IDIOT!! He's the one who disarmed Marines in a war zone!  Gen Allen is…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 29, 2012 to So Many Americans Are Being Killed By Their Afghan Allies The US Is Assigning 'Guardian Angels'

15 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I don't take vaccines.  I don't get a flu shot, nor the pneumonia shot, I won't get…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 29, 2012 to Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

30 Mar 31, 2012

"How much are the Afgans going to pay for the deaths (executions) of our military aft…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 29, 2012 to Fox News exposes unfair media treatment of Afghan massacre vs Fort Hood Massacre

7 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"I refuse to give up ANY of my Constitutional rights no matter what obummer and his c…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 29, 2012 to Veteran Defenders of America BTR show

11 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Ray Zelker jr

"Sorry about the strep throat. Get well soon!  Looking forward to this. Will it be on…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 29, 2012 to Veteran Defenders of America BTR show

11 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Ray Zelker jr

"The usurper in the wh is a AFRICAN/AFRICAN !!! NOTHING AMERICAN ABOUT HIM!!! Then yo…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 29, 2012 to Very Good and Important Question

49 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Mutantone

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service