Constitutional Emergency

Juanita B Padberg's Discussions (362)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW!! What world are you living in? "

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 29, 2012 to Very Good and Important Question

49 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Mutantone

"Another step towards declaring Martial Law!!  Some blacks are all riled up about thi…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 29, 2012 to Elderly couple forced out of home after tweet claims killer of Trayvon Martin lives there <---- More Bottom Up

32 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Jack

"Hope you discuss HR347 It's the law!! NO MORE 1st AMENDMENT!!!"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 27, 2012 to Veteran Defenders of America BTR show

11 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Ray Zelker jr

"Oath Keepers will be assisting with Marine Sgt Gary Stein's defense."

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 27, 2012 to Veteran Defenders of America BTR show

11 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Ray Zelker jr

"I'm not black, but can I join your group? I'm not spewing racism either!! BUT I'm si…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 27, 2012 to come join me at my NU BLACK PANTHER BRIGADE

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by gary kaalberg

"Really SMUG!!!  "This is my last election. After my election I'll have more flexibil…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 26, 2012 to This sucks

1 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"I agree with Clois!  No taxes to support the scumbag if he even get's prosecuted. He…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 24, 2012 to Home Invader Brutally Beats WWII Veteran Plus Sexually Assulted Then Murdered His Wife.

39 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by GERALDINE HALL

"Well said!"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 20, 2012 to SERIOUS QUESTION: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR OUR MILITARY?

41 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Raymond J Goodwin II

"It was a different time then, and when we went to war, the Generals called the shots…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 20, 2012 to WHY WE FIGHT - THE AMERICA THAT WAS

7 Mar 27, 2012

"Anything I say on the internet, or in my home, or on my cell, I'm willing, and proba…"

Juanita B Padberg replied Mar 20, 2012 to The CIA wants to spy on you through your TV: Agency director says it will 'transform' surveillance

10 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service