Constitutional Emergency

gene r swank's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"Not untill they cut the Presidents, the vice presidents, congress and senat pay in h…"

gene r swank replied Nov 12, 2013 to Hagel Says Cuts to Pay and Benefits are Needed

27 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by howiem

"Sportsmans Guide sells green tan and white suits for around $70.Green for forest, ta…"

gene r swank replied Nov 10, 2013 to How to Make a Ghillie Suit

7 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"It is time for our Military to remove the Traitor from the White House. Along with a…"

gene r swank replied Nov 3, 2013 to Navy SEALs ordered to remove ‘don’t tread on me’ Navy Jack from uniforms

13 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"I wish I could be there but that would really cause a comotion. I never go anywhere…"

gene r swank replied Oct 8, 2013 to 'Truckers for the Constitution' Plan to Slow D.C. Beltway, Arrest Congressmen

15 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"Take the whole darn Government back. Arrest all the damocrats and rinos, try them fo…"

gene r swank replied Oct 5, 2013 to Viet Nam Veterans Memorial Blocked -

29 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by bruce wade paris

"Any and all gun control laws are unconstitutional, There are more people killed with…"

gene r swank replied Sep 23, 2013 to The United States is ranked 3rd in Murders throughout the World. But, if you remove just 4 cities from the statistics:

4 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"And they say that Patriots, gun owners, and Christians are terrorists. If the Republ…"

gene r swank replied Sep 15, 2013 to Obama Regime thugs are harassing Walid Shoebat for his reporting on Barack Obama’s familial terrorist ties

11 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by william e grant

"We need to stop all foreign aid especially to our enemies!!! We need to contact the…"

gene r swank replied Sep 11, 2013 to The trojan horse in OUR whitehouse is using YOUR money to arm al Qaeda in Syria! What are you/we going to do about it?

20 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Im in Havasu Arizona. I have 2004 Suburban that will carry 7 and luggage. I only get…"

gene r swank replied Aug 21, 2013 to Bikers to counter Muslim march on 911 in D.C.

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Joseph A Vanchieri Jr

"They dont understand that a mans natural instinct is to protect the female and the c…"

gene r swank replied Aug 7, 2013 to CASTRATION OF OUR SOLDIERS, MARINES, SAILORS AND AIRMEN Major Mark A. Smith, DSC United States Army, Retired

33 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service