Constitutional Emergency

beverly a lacross's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I pray every day for her,she  is so weak now, and I need for her to get stronger, sh…"

beverly a lacross replied Dec 19, 2015 to PRAYER REQUEST.............

61 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by freedomfighter

"The kangaroo courts will be falling soon. gene"

beverly a lacross replied Jun 5, 2015 to THE FAT LADY IS BEGINNING TO SING................re: Terry Trussell

46 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Rattler Hammock

"thanks, I must of read it wrong   bev"

beverly a lacross replied Apr 5, 2014 to currupt ju

3 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Bob Geronimo

"johnny I have been trying for years to talk to people to fill out a new 1040 and cla…"

beverly a lacross replied Apr 5, 2014 to Purging Senior Military Officers/NCOs..........Martial Law in the not distant future---Sounds feasible to me

221 Jan 20, 2015

"can not wait to go to dc. I hope we can mass concentrate the place, he is destroying…"

beverly a lacross replied Apr 5, 2014 to Purging Senior Military Officers/NCOs..........Martial Law in the not distant future---Sounds feasible to me

221 Jan 20, 2015

"one way to get these birds out is contact ted yoho in the house, he wants to get  on…"

beverly a lacross replied Mar 24, 2014 to Purging Senior Military Officers/NCOs..........Martial Law in the not distant future---Sounds feasible to me

221 Jan 20, 2015

"I'm wondering if there is any one in Washington going to be there.? gone there 5 tim…"

beverly a lacross replied Mar 22, 2014 to ANY DOUBT AN "AMERICAN SPRING" IS NEEDED???

86 May 12, 2014
Reply by Gregory Allen Tyler

"good points, I agree and you forgot to mention that's when he will come after our we…"

beverly a lacross replied Mar 13, 2014 to Purging Senior Military Officers/NCOs..........Martial Law in the not distant future---Sounds feasible to me

221 Jan 20, 2015

"but how can we get him out? he has all the bases covered,civilian army; his cabinet,…"

beverly a lacross replied Feb 28, 2014 to Can Obama be Impeached

189 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Stephen Carter Johnston

"col Jack, I believe your right, but before this happens I feel he will need to disar…"

beverly a lacross replied Feb 22, 2014 to Purging Senior Military Officers/NCOs..........Martial Law in the not distant future---Sounds feasible to me

221 Jan 20, 2015

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service