Constitutional Emergency

crashaxe's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen!"

crashaxe replied Feb 16, 2013 to TEXAS this is yours - "United States Army Threatened With Lawsuit Over Chaplain’s Prayer to ‘Heavenly Father’"

31 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Kathleen S

"Scissors? Humm... I never thought of that, I guess I'll throw away my gun and buy a…"

crashaxe replied Jan 31, 2013 to New Homeland Security Video Urges Americans to Resist Shooters…With Scissors

20 Mar 4, 2013

"Just wait until these banks start getting robbed, Hahahahahahahahah...."

crashaxe replied Jan 28, 2013 to TULSA: Islamists and Communists force bank to scrap it’s ‘NO HEADBAG’ rule for Muslim customers

36 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Clare Bailey

"Totally agree, the only thing I would change is I would scream "LIME MAYBE SOME MUSL…"

crashaxe replied Jan 28, 2013 to TULSA: Islamists and Communists force bank to scrap it’s ‘NO HEADBAG’ rule for Muslim customers

36 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Clare Bailey

"You know these woman are so ugly, that's why they are required to bag there faces."

36 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Clare Bailey

"Here you go, "contact tab" at the bottom of the page. I have sent him my support. We…"

crashaxe replied Jan 12, 2013 to Kentucky Sheriff to Obama: No Gun Control in My County

40 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by william robert smith

"Here you go, "contact tab" at the bottom of the page. I have sent him my support. We…"

crashaxe replied Jan 12, 2013 to Kentucky Sheriff to Obama: No Gun Control in My County

40 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by william robert smith

"Same here,"

crashaxe replied Jan 9, 2013 to “I guarantee you, we’ll get [gun control] done by the end of January.”.... JOE BIDEN.... WILL THE NRA CAVE IN AT THEIR MEETING??????

36 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by James C. Harrison

"Amen Twana,"

crashaxe replied Jan 1, 2013 to Happy New Year? NO

54 Jan 3, 2013

"Praise and thank the Lord for Joshua Boston. Thank you Sir."

crashaxe replied Dec 31, 2012 to No ma'am. I will not register my guns

45 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Lorraine P Boggs

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service