Constitutional Emergency

Jim Bertram's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"That's un hanged.          We don't know of Panetta is hung or not!"

Jim Bertram replied Jan 25, 2013 to SMOKE SCREEN - " Panetta to lift ban on women in combat"

27 Jan 26, 2013

"Interesting....But...... What does any of this have to do with PFA. What happened to…"

Jim Bertram replied Jan 25, 2013 to Important info for preparing and defense

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Jerry

"I know what this is about , I was commenting on the ladies suitability to serve"

Jim Bertram replied Jan 25, 2013 to SMOKE SCREEN - " Panetta to lift ban on women in combat"

27 Jan 26, 2013

"Other than the obvious physical limitations, I see no reason why the ladies should n…"

27 Jan 26, 2013

"Remember, Tony that the "Seven Days in May' Conspiracy failed." Great book, though."

Jim Bertram replied Jan 23, 2013 to Obama Only Wants Military Leaders Who ‘Will Fire on U.S. Citizens’

3 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Jim Bertram

"You are absolutely correct, Billy, and as a retired Air Force Officer, I don't under…"

Jim Bertram replied Jan 21, 2013 to Obama Ousts Another General, This Time, The Head Of Central Command

35 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Craig Ross Young

"LGOPS could indeed, "give the enemy Hell" But......... Whether we on this forum stan…"

Jim Bertram replied Jan 16, 2013 to The truth about smoke blowers who say they will start precedings to impeach obama

57 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by dan burke

"Harry Reid has nothing to do with Impeaching the president. Impeachment is the proce…"

Jim Bertram replied Jan 16, 2013 to The truth about smoke blowers who say they will start precedings to impeach obama

57 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by dan burke

"A "real" General, quite possibly the last one the  country will ever have. I wonder…"

Jim Bertram replied Dec 27, 2012 to ‘Stormin-Norman’ dead at 78.

17 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Donald C. Bratton

"WE are already Overthrown,    folks. If  I ascribe a situation to , “Racism”. I will…"

Jim Bertram replied Nov 25, 2012 to Overthrowing America.......

36 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service