Constitutional Emergency

Beverly J Grau's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Jean, You are sooooo right! The thing is in God's Hands! We can do our best, but wit…"

Beverly J Grau replied Apr 24, 2014 to Harken Patriots! Out of the spotlight, the tides they are a changing...

2 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Beverly J Grau

"Yinzer Kim, I really enjoy reading your thoughts on this. I already agreed with you…"

Beverly J Grau replied Jan 30, 2014 to Florida Bill Would Virtually Nullify All Federal Gun Laws

87 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Keel

"The trouble with that Jerry, is that he has the courts and they won't even let the i…"

Beverly J Grau replied Jan 28, 2014 to Florida Bill Would Virtually Nullify All Federal Gun Laws

87 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Keel

"I'd love to see Ohio follow it, and all the others. The big one is scotus, is going…"

Beverly J Grau replied Jan 28, 2014 to Florida Bill Would Virtually Nullify All Federal Gun Laws

87 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Jim Keel

"Mary, may God take them, add each of ours to them, and may we see wonderful miracles…"

Beverly J Grau replied Jan 28, 2014 to OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

617 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"So true, the Tea Party things, 8/28, Right To Life events, Truckers and Bikers were…"

Beverly J Grau replied Jan 22, 2014 to THE BLUEPRINT - A Reflection Of OAS Massive, Gigantic Impact In Washington, D.C.

78 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Beverly J Grau

"Louise, that's why they've been "purging" the military lately. 240 high officers thi…"

Beverly J Grau replied Jan 22, 2014 to THE BLUEPRINT - A Reflection Of OAS Massive, Gigantic Impact In Washington, D.C.

78 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Beverly J Grau

"Grampa, Not made it to 70 yet but by the Grace of God alone, I'm pushing it. A head…"

Beverly J Grau replied Jan 20, 2014 to Walk Like an Egyptian

35 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by ARNOLD CARL TAPP

"And don't forget your Bible, and to protect yourself with prayer, this is a spiritua…"

Beverly J Grau replied Jan 19, 2014 to MILITIA MOBILIZATION ACROSS THE NATION UNDER WAY .. Senior Chief Geoff Ross, US Navy (Ret)

10 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Henry Massingale

"It may just be time to get Politics out of government? How, let's campaign, not base…"

Beverly J Grau replied Jan 19, 2014 to What if the GOP fights back?

10 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Sean Patrick Kraft

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service