bonnie somer's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (387) Replies Latest Activity

"I got the msg from Col Riely and sorry I cannot go to MI .  I agree it is time we pu…"

bonnie somer replied Sep 14 to Message from Col. Riley to all PFA members

8 Sep 14
Reply by bonnie somer

"POWER & CONTROL FOR SURE.   LOOK AT VIRGINIA  NOW NOT ONLY WANTS THE 2ND AMENDME…"

bonnie somer replied Jan 31 to The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution:

1 Jan 31
Reply by bonnie somer

"Rooster you could not be more right.   THIS IS A COUP FOR SURE FROM DAY ONE.   THE S…"

bonnie somer replied Jan 31 to The Coup D'E'Tat against America

2 Jan 31
Reply by bonnie somer

"BOY R U EVER RIGHTER THAN RIGHT.   FEAR THEN TOTAL CONTROL.   TO MAKE US SHEEP OBEY…"

bonnie somer replied Jan 17 to Civil War in America;, is it time?

1 Jan 17
Reply by bonnie somer

"Right now i could not agree more. IN VA THE NRA AND GUN OWNERS ARE THERE EN MASSE TO…"

bonnie somer replied Jan 14 to Civil War or the Destruction of America:

3 Jan 14
Reply by bonnie somer

"Rooster: you are 1000% correct every word of it.  many are awake.  here is our probl…"

bonnie somer replied Dec 24, 2019 to Update on impeachment

3 Dec 24, 2019
Reply by bonnie somer

"I COULD NOT AGREE MORE.   THE DEMS ABUSES OF POWER ARE NUMEROUS THE PRES NONE. THEY…"

bonnie somer replied Dec 18, 2019 to The Impeachment of President Donald J. Trump

2 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Old Rooster

"i see what you mean but are many willing to pay that price?  i believe many are we s…"

bonnie somer replied Dec 3, 2019 to What’s the difference between price and cost?

2 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Evgeniy Zhukov

"I could not agree more if not now when?  2020 is urgent and if Trump looses then Ame…"

bonnie somer replied Dec 3, 2019 to Impeachment: The Coup against President Trump

1 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by bonnie somer

"COULD NOT AGREE MORE IF WE DO NOTHING NOW BOY ARE WE STUPID IT MAY BE NOW OR WAIT FO…"

bonnie somer replied Nov 19, 2019 to THE 7 STAGES OF THE BOLSHEVIK TAKEOVER OF AMERICA

1 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by bonnie somer

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service