Constitutional Emergency

RICHARD DAVID SANDERS's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"YEP - "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?" - http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/pres…"

RICHARD DAVID SANDERS replied May 19, 2015 to DID I RECENTLY WRITE THAT OBAMA AND HILLARY SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND TRIED FOR "CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA" AS MORSI WAS IN EGYPT?

80 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Janice Novak-Voeltzke

"FOR ANY OLIGARCH Who is TAKING UNFAIR ADVANTAGE of his CONSTITUENTS and wants to cov…"

RICHARD DAVID SANDERS replied Apr 24, 2015 to Is Obama Pushing for a Civil War?

171 May 2, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"THOMAS is RIGHT ON.  To think of the hypocrisy and unthinkable peril of even one rec…"

RICHARD DAVID SANDERS replied Apr 21, 2015 to WE ARE 'AMERICANS'..........TODAY, THE GREATEST THREAT TO FREEDOM SITS AND SLEEPS IN THE WHITE HOUSE...HE WAVES THE WHITE FLAG OF SURRENDER...DOES ANYONE CARE?

128 May 9, 2015

"Colonel Riley, Sir:  i believe it's HIGH Time for All the Generals who have been thr…"

RICHARD DAVID SANDERS replied Apr 21, 2015 to WE ARE 'AMERICANS'..........TODAY, THE GREATEST THREAT TO FREEDOM SITS AND SLEEPS IN THE WHITE HOUSE...HE WAVES THE WHITE FLAG OF SURRENDER...DOES ANYONE CARE?

128 May 9, 2015

"Hey JEAN why aren't you here - http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/can-a…"

RICHARD DAVID SANDERS replied Sep 5, 2014 to Our Petulant Tyrant In The White House

2 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"Arnie, Nancy, Colonel Riley, Ron, Jim, Harry, Fred and other Recipents: .......Look…"

RICHARD DAVID SANDERS replied Sep 4, 2014 to Can Average Americans Save America?

51 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"PASTORS MIKE HUCKABEE and JOHN HAGEE are calling out any "501C3 MILQUETOASTS" Who ma…"

RICHARD DAVID SANDERS replied Aug 28, 2014 to ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL...........AMERICA IS AT THE PRECIPICE OF LOSING IT ALL

36 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Thomas R. Drake

"DEBATE, ARGUE, PRATTLE and CHAT.........GET ON WITH SOME POSITIVE ACTION......THIS I…"

RICHARD DAVID SANDERS replied Aug 28, 2014 to ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL...........AMERICA IS AT THE PRECIPICE OF LOSING IT ALL

36 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Thomas R. Drake

"Probably he wouldn't want to be THE PRESIDENT ...But WHAT AN ADVISER to have ON THE…"

RICHARD DAVID SANDERS replied Aug 19, 2014 to SOWELL - Up Front and On Target As Usual

16 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Tish

"Or doctor Benjamin Carson and Mike Huckabee for Vice President"

RICHARD DAVID SANDERS replied Aug 19, 2014 to SOWELL - Up Front and On Target As Usual

16 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Tish

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service