Constitutional Emergency

Mathias Andreweld's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you sir! "

Mathias Andreweld replied Jul 19, 2018 to Request for Pardon - Terry Trussell

28 Feb 20
Reply by John Francis Richard Kimmel

"The President can only pardon Federal charges.Terry was charged under State laws, so…"

Mathias Andreweld replied Jul 18, 2018 to Request for Pardon - Terry Trussell

28 Feb 20
Reply by John Francis Richard Kimmel

"We are actually number 20 on per-capita:https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the…"

Mathias Andreweld replied Oct 12, 2017 to Taking a knee...... Hypocrite......

2 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Old Rooster

"You have confused US Attorneys and Judges.It has become routine for the incoming adm…"

Mathias Andreweld replied Feb 10, 2017 to List of Federal court judges appointed by Obama

2 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Old Rooster

"You really need to check your facts on things. Blindly accepting anything that comes…"

Mathias Andreweld replied Jan 16, 2017 to

just now

"This is interesting.Can I point out that he was still married to Marla Maples at thi…"

Mathias Andreweld replied Jan 3, 2017 to The New First Lady........information you may not know.

14 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Delta

"Not sure where you got that figure, Michael, but Vatican City does not even make the…"

Mathias Andreweld replied Oct 24, 2016 to The American Voters Are Being Misled by Inaccurate Polling

31 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Harry Riley

"That site [Christian Times Newspaper] is 150% nonsense.http://www.snopes.com/guccife…"

Mathias Andreweld replied Jul 6, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"Wait... what?"Perhaps we can compare it to Hitler's hatred of Jews. He was an Austri…"

Mathias Andreweld replied Jul 5, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"My final statement on this, because I truly do mean to anger or antagonize - I reall…"

Mathias Andreweld replied Jan 15, 2016 to The Fourteenth Amendment Hoax – Judge Anna von Reitz Exposes the Fraudulent Congress

12 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Peter Lindsay

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service