Constitutional Emergency

michelle Turner's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"If you were angry by the Occupy Wall Streets characters oh my you will not like it e…"

michelle Turner replied Apr 9, 2014 to OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING THE REALITIES AND THE TRUTH

32 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Steve Newton

"BILL Yes I brought this issue up many many times, and seemed to be down played.  The…"

michelle Turner replied Apr 9, 2014 to The "Anti-Protest" Bill

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by michelle Turner

"I don't like polls its a good way to get emails and a miss use of information..ie up…"

michelle Turner replied Mar 15, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by marlene mary vasecka

"This is awesome this speak my words.. and my questions thankyou I love the part "We…"

michelle Turner replied Mar 13, 2014 to Enforce The Law Act - Maybe, Just Maybe Accountability for Barack Obama?

108 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Lisa Mumma

"You Have heard of "The People's Court"   to form a more perfect Union "

michelle Turner replied Feb 28, 2014 to Can Obama be Impeached

189 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Stephen Carter Johnston

"I sent you a friend request so we can chat private"

michelle Turner replied Feb 10, 2014 to No groups from Kentucky going to OAS?

16 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Dale Laudenslager

"accept my friend request "

16 Feb 11, 2014

"My plan is to sett up a small USO type rear support... I do not plan on going into D…"

16 Feb 11, 2014

"yes but it cost $40 for a deposit the first night.. you can have the site for 2 week…"

16 Feb 11, 2014

"Bull Run will be the best place.  I will send you a friend request and then we wont…"

16 Feb 11, 2014

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service