Constitutional Emergency

Millie Karnop's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Gary!  Yet, with things becoming more and more an inclement environment fo…"

Millie Karnop replied Feb 28 to All Hell Is Breaking Loose: Will We Survive the Soros Led American Spring?

48 Apr 26
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"AMEN..one wonders just why Trump has not picked up HRC and her minions, Obama and hi…"

Millie Karnop replied Feb 28 to All Hell Is Breaking Loose: Will We Survive the Soros Led American Spring?

48 Apr 26
Reply by Michael M. Regan

": )  hope they continue to investigate, get all the "big" fish and then put them in…"

Millie Karnop replied Feb 28 to UPDATE FROM TERRY TRUSSELL -- O2-23-2017

4 Feb 28
Reply by Tish

"If we would do that Michael, it would be great; however, read the Fourth Commandmen…"

Millie Karnop replied Feb 12 to DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

59 Feb 14
Reply by Sandra Louise Schnabel

"I have not been able to find out definitely but years ago I read he was guilty of tr…"

Millie Karnop replied Feb 12 to DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

59 Feb 14

"I have been following this..just have one comment:  I am all for Terry being pardone…"

Millie Karnop replied Feb 3 to A Petition for a Full Pardon, Reinstatement, and Restitution for Former Lt Col Terry Lakin – CDR Kerchner (Ret)'s Blog

15 Feb 5
Reply by Ray Maust

": )"

Millie Karnop replied Jan 13 to DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

59 Feb 14

"I believe there should be justice served on creeps, actually they are foreign agents…"

Millie Karnop replied Jan 12 to DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

59 Feb 14

": )"

Millie Karnop replied Jan 12 to DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

59 Feb 14

"Indeed he is...I thought AZ was smarter than to put him in repeatedly."

59 Feb 14

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service