Constitutional Emergency

ironbelly's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"They walk among us. "

ironbelly replied Dec 2, 2012 to City: Give Us Your Guns, Get A Free Flu Shot - And A Wegman's Gift Card

38 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Clare Bailey

"Terry, I have canned everything but meat. I have some in the freezer that I want to…"

ironbelly replied Nov 15, 2012 to Discussion for PFA members - What talents do you possess that you can bring to the table?

84 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Avex D. "Stoney" Miller, Jr.

"I do pre 1840 living history events and we live for 10 days as the original mountain…"

ironbelly replied Nov 15, 2012 to Discussion for PFA members - What talents do you possess that you can bring to the table?

84 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Avex D. "Stoney" Miller, Jr.

"I pray a way will be found to impeach and a peaceful resolution will be found. Also,…"

ironbelly replied Nov 11, 2012 to I have allot of experience in weapons and offer any assistance I can

38 Nov 30, 2012

"He is a muslim and so are the many of his cabinet. He is Valarie Jarrett puppet. "

ironbelly replied Nov 7, 2012 to Muslim Brotherhood: Obama Must Accept Will of Arab People

11 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"They must of forgotten their oath to support and defend the Constitution of the Unit…"

ironbelly replied Nov 2, 2012 to UPDATED LIST: 5 GENERALS & ADMIRALS SUPPORT OBAMA HOW MANY FOR ROMNEY? ONLY ABOUT 300!

13 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Jerry

"Three percent of the founders of this nation shed blood to get this Republic and it…"

ironbelly replied Oct 27, 2012 to Is voter fraud being committed in Ohio?

14 Oct 27, 2012

"I agree however, the EOs are being enforced and the constitution ignored. We need a…"

ironbelly replied Oct 11, 2012 to Panetta: US sends forces to Jordan

17 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by ironbelly

"Careful with a threat, I know what you mean but all they want is an excuse.          "

ironbelly replied Oct 1, 2012 to Obama tells audience there will be ‘hand-to-hand combat’ if Republicans win

39 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"I am proud of these guys and pray our military will also support the constitution if…"

ironbelly replied Aug 23, 2012 to Comprehensive Amnesty Threat - ICE Agents Reject Napolitano Unconstitutional Order

11 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Snowman8wa

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service