Constitutional Emergency

Jim Delaney's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Won't happen. Only an Article V Convention of states can pull this off. Congress wei…"

Jim Delaney replied Dec 11, 2016 to Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits (We The People Must Begin An Avalance Of Support)

90 Jan 9
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"ONLY an Article V Convention can pull this off; Congress will not jump start the ame…"

Jim Delaney replied Dec 11, 2016 to Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits (We The People Must Begin An Avalance Of Support)

90 Jan 9
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"The Establishment will block the effort. Really tragic. But, I'm glad Mr. Cruz is tr…"

Jim Delaney replied Dec 10, 2016 to Cruz to introduce constitutional amendment for term limits (We The People Must Begin An Avalance Of Support)

90 Jan 9
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"A Call to ACTION! If "Lyin' Hillary" is elected, this poor excuse for a constitution…"

Jim Delaney replied Jul 4, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"How do you impeach a congressman? Only the ballot box or rebellion can rid us of suc…"

Jim Delaney replied Apr 7, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"I'd be surprised if the call to action is impeachment. Nonetheless, it might be usef…"

209 Apr 11, 2016

"Amen."

209 Apr 11, 2016

"If we're sending messages to our "reps", we'd best personalize them or they will be…"

209 Apr 11, 2016

"Wow! I'm speechless. Beyond impressive. Gives me reason to hope."

Jim Delaney replied Apr 7, 2016 to WHEN WE THINK WE'VE GIVEN ENOUGH, NOTHING MORE TO GIVE.............WATCH.............

18 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Christopher Cilley

"Right on, Jane. I was there too. Deeply frustrating to know just how few there were…"

Jim Delaney replied Apr 7, 2016 to SPRINGTIME FOR THE REVOLUTION (OAS Operation May 2014)

35 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Lee Vail

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service