Constitutional Emergency

Gray Jones's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks buddy...Semper Fi Nam 66-67"

Gray Jones replied Oct 17, 2015 to Red, White, and Blue, courtesy Toby Keith

27 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Thomas Doran

"Bush family has done more harm to the American people second only to Rockefeller...S…"

Gray Jones replied Aug 10, 2015 to Jeb Bush and the White House Cabal..............God help us, Jeb Bush is part of the cancer..........

48 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Judy Eades

"Vietnam was never meant to be a winnable war. Truth is now being told it was meant t…"

Gray Jones replied Jul 21, 2015 to more about McCain the "hero" one would touch truth in might gag...what's up with Arizona

47 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Robbie

"Yes, UH 34 helicopter crew-chief/door gunner stationed at Dong Ha/Khe Sanh...Semper…"

Gray Jones replied Jul 19, 2015 to ... to Islamic State: You Will Learn Soon Enough of the Brotherhood of Marines

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"I'm "IN" with this agreement...Semper Fi Nam 66-67"

Gray Jones replied Jul 19, 2015 to ... to Islamic State: You Will Learn Soon Enough of the Brotherhood of Marines

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"What will we do? Be absolutely uncooperative, i.e. First amendment blends with the F…"

Gray Jones replied Jul 17, 2015 to Caesar has demanded that we recognize the legal “right” of homosexuals and lesbians to “marry.” What will we do..."

27 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by PB DeLong

"A lot has been said for praying, best if it's done before and after a solution you'v…"

Gray Jones replied Jun 21, 2015 to Obama's race war has real consequences

18 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Judge Edith Jones said, "It is my fervent hope that this new century will experience…"

Gray Jones replied Jun 2, 2015 to DID WE SAY "AMEN" IN 2003 AND CAN WE SAY "AMEN, AMEN" IN 2015?

15 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Harry Riley

"My nephew came home from sub-marine duty Thanksgiving. He asked his grandmother what…"

Gray Jones replied May 26, 2015 to America’s Survival Depends on Stopping Jade Helm By Dave Hodges..........

38 May 29, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Got it Ronald. For clarification purposes 'life,' of which I spoke, includes: self,…"

Gray Jones replied May 24, 2015 to What Have Muslims contributed to the World? What have Jews Contributed To The World?

72 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Helen Joanne C Satmary

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live" shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service