Constitutional Emergency

DELLA CREIGHTON's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Woha! Colorado needs to really come out and flat out tell these people to go to hell!"

DELLA CREIGHTON replied Mar 31, 2013 to State grants Secret Service vast new powers

26 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Not conspiracy just been watching the nudge for a while. The book written by Holdren…"

DELLA CREIGHTON replied Mar 31, 2013 to Close military bases

21 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Along the lines of the ammo I think it the old coward and Pivon is to over welm the…"

DELLA CREIGHTON replied Mar 31, 2013 to Close military bases

21 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"NWO!"

DELLA CREIGHTON replied Feb 10, 2013 to U.S. Northern Command, Canada Command establish new bilateral Civil Assistance Plan

24 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"How about just shall not be infringed is enough the people have no authority per tha…"

DELLA CREIGHTON replied Feb 1, 2013 to Pro-Gun Woman Scolds Dem Senator: ‘You Are Not a Woman Stuck in Her House, Having to Defend Her Children’

25 Feb 3, 2013

"What can we do with this information? I sent it to my twitter page but hasn'ts shown…"

DELLA CREIGHTON replied Jan 20, 2013 to Hussein obama's Death Pool

18 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Wendy Bishop

"Well I don't really know where to beginwill have to think on this one for a bit. I a…"

DELLA CREIGHTON replied Jan 12, 2013 to Restore America, Restore the Constitution:

11 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"DUH"

DELLA CREIGHTON replied Dec 20, 2012 to First USA Politician to Call for the Discharge of All Muslims from the Military

31 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"I won't be giving up any of mine eather or help in taking from others"

DELLA CREIGHTON replied Dec 19, 2012 to In response to this obvious assault on our right to keep and bear arms (as in military arms), I feel compelled to make the following personal pledge:

44 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"sounds like they did them a favor not liketheir life was all that great here so they…"

DELLA CREIGHTON replied Dec 19, 2012 to Today the Army decided to seek the death penalty in the case of SSG Bales who murdered civilians in Afghanistan.

22 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by william e grant

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service