Constitutional Emergency

Brian Cooper's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I am grateful to see a conservative group that recognizes this person is danger…"

Brian Cooper replied Sep 13, 2012 to KARL ROVE(R)........WHO IS HE?

6 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

"Dictators don't have to follow law! They make them as they see fit.No there won't be…"

Brian Cooper replied Mar 20, 2011 to OBAMA A TRAITOR AND WAR CRIMINAL – WHERE’S CONGRESS?

88 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Johnny Johnson

"For the people to enact solutions first they must know the truth. I doubt 1 in a mil…"

Brian Cooper replied Mar 3, 2011 to AMERICA - THOUSANDS OF PROBLEMS - ONLY ONE WITHOUT A SOLUTION

72 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"They are called Commissars not Czars They have almost unlimited widespread authority…"

Brian Cooper replied Sep 25, 2009 to SUPPORT HR 3226--FOXX INTRODUCES BILL TO STOP FUNDING TO CZARS!

15 Sep 27, 2009

"The first thing that needs to happen is for the truth to come out! Actually there in…"

Brian Cooper replied Sep 17, 2009 to OPERATION CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?

27 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Alftie E. Lyons

"It would be great to see them take the top dogs down but I doubt it will happen if t…"

Brian Cooper replied Jul 5, 2009 to Judge says "Go After ACORN"

17 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Thanks for the help Italy!! Kinda like how Robert Rubin has disappeared from public…"

Brian Cooper replied Jun 21, 2009 to On June 3, either an attempted attack on the economy of the U.S. on an unprecedented scale was narrowly averted–or a criminal conspiracy involving the U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve

19 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

"We really have serious problems with our governments involvement of our farming indu…"

Brian Cooper replied May 22, 2009 to THREATS TO Farmers Markets and Home Gardeners

1 May 22, 2009
Reply by Brian Cooper

"Good reply Lee; And as to Agricultural why did they quit storing grain?Hmmm if we ha…"

Brian Cooper replied May 22, 2009 to SUBJECT: Where Does it End? Pass it on Pass it on

43 May 22, 2009
Reply by Robert William Butler Jr

"My Fellow patriot; Do you not understand that Power breeds Corruption and Total powe…"

Brian Cooper replied May 22, 2009 to SUBJECT: Where Does it End? Pass it on Pass it on

43 May 22, 2009
Reply by Robert William Butler Jr

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service