Constitutional Emergency

John McClain's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all you've done, especially the guidance, and I will keep you and yours i…"

John McClain replied Dec 23, 2013 to PFA / Constitutional Emergency New Direction and New Leadership

43 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Louise Barnes

"I do not want to even countenance what Richard speaks clearly and accurately of, but…"

John McClain replied Dec 20, 2013 to The "Uber-Presidency by General Paul Vallely

36 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Wiley Drake

"I've been connected with the military since birth, born into the navy.  I've never s…"

John McClain replied Dec 19, 2013 to LIST OF NAMES — Military Purge High Officers — Terrifying

15 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"No sir, you will show up after the fact, and wish you had chosen to step forward.  T…"

John McClain replied Dec 18, 2013 to The "Uber-Presidency by General Paul Vallely

36 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Wiley Drake

"I am a Marine, and while retired, I am ready, and have been calling for those who on…"

John McClain replied Dec 18, 2013 to The "Uber-Presidency by General Paul Vallely

36 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Wiley Drake

"As a veteran, a Marine who has seen his share, is fortunate enough, or "Blessed" to…"

John McClain replied Dec 16, 2013 to MIT researchers discover possible ‘vaccine’ for post-traumatic stress disorder

13 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"When I choose who I will befriend, who I will do business with, and who I will turn…"

John McClain replied Dec 16, 2013 to California Muslim: Run Over My Wife and Park on Her Head to Make Sure She’s Dead

16 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Helen Hermes

"A wise perception all the way.  It is those of offices who use such terms.  We did N…"

John McClain replied Dec 9, 2013 to Army officer proposes gun grab

36 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Sean Conover

"I would like very much to know who and where this sob is.  It sure would be fine if…"

John McClain replied Dec 8, 2013 to Army officer proposes gun grab

36 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Sean Conover

"The longer I continue my life-long fight against communism, one which started in abo…"

John McClain replied Dec 8, 2013 to I myself, am confused and concerned that many conservatives seem to think Mendela was some kind of hero. I guess this can be a learning tool for us...

19 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Kathi McDermott

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service