Constitutional Emergency

Twana Blevins's Discussions (7,918)

Discussions Started (2320) Replies Latest Activity

PRESS RELEASE - Operation American Spring - The New Sheep Dogs

PRESS RELEASE January 01, 2014 Operation American Spring – The New Sheep Dogs! Similar to our Founding Fathers, citizens and patriots in…

Started by Twana Blevins in American Spring

16 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Nate Marshall

Some Important Information about the Workings of PFA and the Operation American Spring (OAS)

Patriots, Operation American Spring is going forward at a great pace. OAS Staff are in place, still more being placed as we speak. Here ar…

43 May 4, 2014
Reply by Harry Riley

PATRIOT BILLBOARD - "OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING – THE NEW SHEEP DOGS!"

http://patriotsbillboard.org/operation-american-spring-the-new-sheep-dogs/ by PatriotsBillboard Operation American Spring – The New She…

24 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Kevin McClellan

When Muslims Behead Christians, Don’t Complain

PFA will not be used to browbeat Catholics nor reformers. I post this to show a problem with the whole church today or maybe I should say…

Started by Twana Blevins in Patriots Discussions

46 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by RICHARD DAVID SANDERS

Counter the misinformation masters

Interesting....COL Riley and other Vets are putting together an operation titled "American Spring" for this May. It's disgusting to see h…

20 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Ken Gunnell

I have held this young boy in my heart since the first time I seen this picture and now blessed because of his love

Boy from iconic wartime photo pays it forward at Christmas   It’s one of the most powerful pictures from the Iraq war: an 8-year-old, hi…

Started by Twana Blevins in Great Articles and Speeches by or for our Troops and Veterans

13 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by William Seifert

PFA / Constitutional Emergency New Direction and New Leadership

Patriots, PFA is undergoing a complete mission change. As you have probably noticed, Patriots For America will be used for Operation Amer…

43 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Louise Barnes

If you want to be on the Operation American Spring Prayer Team Please alert us to this here

This is what we are looking for in a Prayer team for OAS.    We must have our works be blessed by God and in God's will. Thus we need al…

94 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by michell heim

Where are our Miltary and Veterans? Here is just one of many

MAKE NOTE:  he HONORABLY says this BOLDLY and OPENLY/PUBLICLY Twana _________________________

Started by Twana Blevins in Great Articles and Speeches by or for our Troops and Veterans

23 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Robert James Burkholder

LIST OF NAMES — Military Purge High Officers — Terrifying

Would some of you please look up these purged High Officers records and post them in comment section on this post (so it can be in one pl…

Started by Twana Blevins in Muslim and Communists In Gov. Seats Demoralizing & Destroying Our Military

15 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Clois Beckwith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service