Constitutional Emergency

Twana Blevins's Discussions (7,918)

Discussions Started (2319) Replies Latest Activity

Senator Ayotte response on military purge

"Here is a response from Senator Ayotte regarding the purging of our military.  I wonder why the President, Sec of State and the DOJ are n…

Started by Twana Blevins in Muslim and Communists In Gov. Seats Demoralizing & Destroying Our Military

32 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

EXCLUSIVE PICS: Why We Fought In Vietnam

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2013/08/exclusive-why-we-fought-in-vietnam/ Air Force Published on August 23rd, 2013 | by Editorial St…

Started by Twana Blevins in Great Articles and Speeches by or for our Troops and Veterans

9 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Barbara Marrs

Update on baby that had two open heart surgeries - One year of love and blessings

The Beginning    And Now 

Started by Twana Blevins in General Discussion

11 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Old Rooster

Obama and Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad pulling a Trojan horse during the traditional Rose Monday carnival parade in Cologne, Germany.

(US Admin) How the rest of the World sees us....pathetic! President Obama and Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad pulling a Trojan horse…

Started by Twana Blevins in General Discussion

8 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by william e grant

The new military - Out in open from what they only talked about in private

A firestorm has been started on Esquire's The Politics Blog with a Tuesday opinion piece by Lt. Col. Robert Bateman titled "It's time to t…

Started by Twana Blevins in Muslim and Communists In Gov. Seats Demoralizing & Destroying Our Military

1 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

Why you see the Riff of military leaders and what is left. You wanted to know the mind set.... here it is.

Choose this day if you will stand up and fight OR be the horrible ones who sang hymns as loud as needed to drown out the sounds of the cr…

16 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Old Rooster

Merry Christmas - A Reminder of What Our Beloved Warriors Fight For Also For This Country and Liberty We Love

Started by Twana Blevins in Patriots Discussions

8 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

While GITMO enemy combatants are freed only to go back to the killing fields of jihad, our boys rot in prison for fighting these savages.

I do not recommend calling, writing and contacting anyone in DC. Everyone by now must know that does NOT do anything except waste your tim…

3 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by william e grant

I myself, am confused and concerned that many conservatives seem to think Mendela was some kind of hero. I guess this can be a learning tool for us...

I myself, am confused and concerned that many conservatives seem to think Mendela was some kind of hero. I guess this can be a learning to…

Started by Twana Blevins in Patriots Discussions

19 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Kathi McDermott

Extortion 17 Navy SEAL’s Letter Shows Demoralization of Special Forces

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/12/extortion-17-navy-seals-letter-shows-demoralization-special-forces/   Posted By Tim Brown   Following m…

15 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service