Constitutional Emergency

William Roy James's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Return immediately to the stores restroom, croach down on the sme wall ttat the toil…"

William Roy James replied Oct 20, 2013 to Veterans Help Needed With This - "So, you are walking out of a store and look up and see what looks like a very bright meteor running north to south."

6 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Helen Hermes

"I am a 27 year veteran that spent 7 1/2 years in war zones doing things on both side…"

William Roy James replied Oct 6, 2013 to Viet Nam Veterans Memorial Blocked -

29 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by bruce wade paris

"Under the UCMJ you do not have to follow an unlawful command. These individuals shou…"

William Roy James replied Sep 3, 2013 to Suicides in the Army went up AGAIN for the third month in a row.

12 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"An attack now is useless due to the beginning rebels are mostly gone and now the Isl…"

William Roy James replied Sep 2, 2013 to Any Vets here can send opinion on Syria Strike to Business Insider

12 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by William W.Lee

"To protect ALL your electronics(which is in everything you own that consumes energy)…"

William Roy James replied Aug 25, 2013 to Unable to comprehend

14 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Today’s Reality: Solar Flares, Electro Magnetic Pulses & Geomagnetic Pole Revers…"

William Roy James replied Aug 25, 2013 to Unable to comprehend

14 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Thank you for the inventation, but I will be unable to attent. I am a wounded  warri…"

William Roy James replied Apr 6, 2013 to Please help - I need these questions answered ASAP for our Face to Face Meeting in Arkansas in May

24 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Donald C. Bratton

"Yes, the  website is running very slow and with many problems if I do not get kicked…"

William Roy James replied Dec 31, 2012 to Is anyone else having a problem with this website running very slow and pulling up 404 error pages today?

91 Jan 3, 2013

"I would like to join. How do you want proof sent. I spent almost 27 years in the mil…"

William Roy James replied Nov 10, 2012 to I have created a private group for PFA Veterans and All who have served

265 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Sent invite by email."

William Roy James replied Nov 9, 2012 to I have created a private group for PFA Veterans and All who have served

265 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service