Constitutional Emergency

Neil SANKEY's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"By far Obama's biggest legacy will be the story when people find out who he really i…"

Neil SANKEY replied Jan 9, 2017 to LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Those people running across the grass may have to be "ours" one day quite soon. Mayb…"

Neil SANKEY replied Sep 25, 2014 to WHITE HOUSE FENCE JUMPERS? A SIGNAL TO OBAMA FROM HIS HANDLERS? WE CAN GET TO YOU BARACK...GET THE WAR GOING AND DO NOW!

74 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"I too agree one hundred percent with this the spirit and content of this letter and…"

Neil SANKEY replied Oct 3, 2013 to An Open Letter to the Obama Administration

29 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"Sarah Palin has exactly what the Conservatives need, Guts, Integrity and she is not…"

Neil SANKEY replied Sep 22, 2013 to Sarah Palin is spot on about the spineless cowards in the R party in DC

20 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"We need also to include the Lawyers and Judges that have allowed, encouraged, fashio…"

Neil SANKEY replied May 3, 2013 to DOES WASHINGTON KNOW THE CAULDRON CALLED AMERICA IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE?

22 May 13, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"FRUSTRATION Twana, we are all seeing the same thing. I think it is mass frustration…"

Neil SANKEY replied Mar 10, 2013 to There is no need for me to post anymore.......When I do, folks EVERY TIME run in and say it's not true!

157 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"They MIGHT if you push it out to everyone you know! At least it will help, and if ev…"

Neil SANKEY replied Feb 19, 2013 to KNOW THY ENEMY !!!

18 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Michael Thomas Barnicle

"PLEASE send this to everyone you can think of, everywhere It MAY wake a few up! Nei…"

Neil SANKEY replied Feb 19, 2013 to KNOW THY ENEMY !!!

18 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Michael Thomas Barnicle

"Great, Thank you Sir, now what about your colleagues?, there is a fraud in the Oval…"

Neil SANKEY replied Jan 12, 2013 to Kentucky Sheriff to Obama: No Gun Control in My County

40 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by william robert smith

"several times today. just signed in again, now seems ok"

Neil SANKEY replied Dec 31, 2012 to Is anyone else having a problem with this website running very slow and pulling up 404 error pages today?

91 Jan 3, 2013

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service